Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Religion > Obey Allah and obey His Messenger". Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Obey Allah and obey His Messenger".
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 01:59

The Qur?an mentions in several verses, "Obey Allah and obey His Messenger". A true Muslim should only follow the Glorious Qur?an and the sunah. you can agree with the views of any scholar as long as they conform to the teachings of the Qur?an and sunna that means the example of the prophet(pbuh). If such views go against the Word of Allah, or the Sunnah of His Prophet, then they carry no weight, regardless of how learned the person or interprator/trasnslator or scholar or imam etc might be. we are not here to copy and imate imams or scholars etc ,they are just examples of how mankind,should be if they follow the qur'aan and the sunnah(which is the example)of the beloved prophet(PBUH).

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said "The most enviable of my friends is a believer with little property who finds pleasure in prayer, who performs the worship of his Lord well, who obeys Him in secret, who is obscure among men, who is not pointed out by people, and whose provision is a bare sufficiency with which he is content." (Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1352)

i tried to write 16 verse from the qu'raan,realting to obey allah etc but i could not write them...as they do not fit in here!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 18:40

salam aleykum dear brother again same thing
a true hadith cannot contradict an ayah.

They asked hazrat Ali(ra) about it. He said if you ask me which Ayah I will tell you when where and for what it came.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share