I like to ask you all Muslims to think. What happened to the Messiah/Mahdi who had to guice the Ummat at this time according to prophet Muhammad's forecasts. How long can you wait, should you not give up the idea as Many Mullah's of today had. They say what was the need of him!!!! Any way!!
This is rediculous; I invite all of you to do your search, how many claiment came forword.
Anyone educated tried to explain how it worked? To my research 3 distinctive one's, at least famous today came; Mahdi of Sudan, Bahullah of Iran, and Mirza Ghulam Ahamd of Qadian, India. If none of them is true then go back to the origin; was he not prophet Muhammad, the master prophet who told about the last days' "GUIDE" to be for His Ummat, and hid arrival in the 14 century!; was he astray also (nauzo Billah)? IF NOT,
Then the fault lays in us; we hear of others declaration about these candidate rather than do our own research. Please call 1-800-Why-Islam and ask questions regarding the querry. I hope Allah guides us all.
Imam Mahdi(a.s.) is still to come.
There are so many ahadeeth and they are classified as isnaad. meaning they have been conveyed by so many companions of the prophet that to claim that the Mahdi is false is impossible. Our Prophet (saws) said that denouncing the Mahdi is denouncing the prophet himself. All the false Mahdi's are appearing.
Also is it time? This Is solely Allah's decision. But we must make lots of dua.
Ow Allah send us your army send us our Leader.amin.
One last remark reason why I reply to this topic. The Mahdi(a.s.) shall not appear until people will say he will not come others will say there is no Mahdi and majority of people will be so down thus they loose faith in his coming. Then there is a time when the people and animals on the earth and the angels in the sky's cannot bear the horrid happenings in the world. Then a voice will say every one will be able to hear it saying; NOW we have send the best man among you he is the Mahdi.
Thanks for reading
May Allah aid us and send him quick. May Allah have mercy on our soles.
The Muslim must understand that evidence from both the Qur?aan and Sunnah are of the same level and must be followed equally. Both the Qur?aan and Sunnah are Revelation (Wahy) from Allaah and must be followed. Allaah says concerning His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):
?Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.
It is only a Revelation revealed?
It was narrated from al-Miqdaam ibn Ma?dikarib that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ?Beware! I have been given the Qur?aan and something like it, yet the time is coming when a man replete on his couch will say: ?Keep to the Qur?aan; what you find in it to be permissible treat as permissible, and what you find in it to be prohibited treat as prohibited.??
(Narrated by Abu Dawood, 4606; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani ? may Allah have mercy on him ? in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood, 3848).
Allaah has enjoined that His Messenger is to be obeyed independently of the Qur?aan. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
?O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority?
?And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it)?
It is not narrated in either the Qur?aan or the Sunnah precisely when the Mahdi will emerge, but he will emerge at the end of time. However we must point out the following:
1- The emergence of the Mahdi will be one of the last minor signs of the Hour.
2- Many people claimed that the Mahdi has emerged or will emerge to support their personal aims and misguided beliefs, such as the Qadianis (Ahmadis), Baha?is, Shi?ah and other deviant groups. This has led some later scholars to reject the ahaadeeth which speak of the Mahdi or to misinterpret them by saying that what is meant by the Mahdi is the descent of ?Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus son of Mary ? peace be upon him) at the end of time. Some of them quote a hadeeth that is attributed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which says, ?There is no Mahdi apart from ?Eesa ibn Maryam.?
This hadeeth is da?eef (weak) and cannot be soundly attributed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). See al-Silsilah al-Da?eefah, 1/175, by al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him).
3- Many scholars have written books confirming that the Mahdi will emerge, and describing that as part of the belief (?aqeedah) of the Muslim. For example: al-Haafiz Abu Na?eem, Abu Dawood, Abu Katheer, al-Sakhaawi, al-Shawkaani, and others.
4- It is proven in the Sunnah that the Mahdi will meet ?Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) and that ?Eesa will pray behind him.
Muslim (156) narrated that Jaabir ibn ?Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: ?I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ?A group of my ummah will continue to fight for the truth and prevail until the Day of Resurrection. Then ?Eesa ibn Maryam will come down and their leader will say, ?Come and lead us in prayer.? But he will say, ?No, you are leaders of one another? ? as an honour to this ummah.??
The leader mentioned in this hadeeth is the Mahdi. According to a report narrated by Abu Na?eem and al-Haarith ibn Usaamah, ?Their leader the Mahdi will say?? Ibn al-Qayyim said, ?Its isnaad is jayyid (good).?
5- The Muslim should not wait for the emergence of the Mahdi, rather he has to strive hard and devote his efforts to support Islam, and to do whatever he can for the religion. He should not hope and wait for the emergence of the Mahdi or anyone else, rather he should correct himself, his family and the people around him, so that when he meets Allaah he meet Him having done his best.
Imam al-Mahdi will be a righteous man from among the descendants of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who will appear at the end of time, through whom Allaah will set mankind?s affairs straight, and will fill the earth with fairness and justice just as it was filled with wrongdoing and oppression. His name will be the same as the name of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and his father?s name will be the same as that of the father of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So his name will be Muhammad ibn ?Abd-Allaah al-Mahdi, or Ahmad ibn ?Abd-Allaah al-Mahdi. He will be descended from Faatimah the daughter of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), through al-Hasan ibn ?Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him). The sign of his appearance will be widespread corruption and the earth being filled with wrongdoing and aggression.
There are a number of ahaadeeth which point to his appearance and attributes
There are saheeh ahaadeeth that indicate that the Mahdi (peace be upon him) will appear at the end of time. He is one of the signs of the Hour. Among these ahaadeeth are the following:
1. Abu Sa?eed al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "At the end of the time of my ummah, the Mahdi will appear. Allaah will grant him rain, the earth will bring forth its fruits, he will give a lot of money, cattle will increase and the ummah will become great. He will rule for seven or eight years. (Mustadrak al-Haakim, 4/557-558; he said: this is a hadeeth whose isnaad is saheeh, although it was not reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim. Al-Dhahabi agreed with him, and al-Albaani said: this is a saheeh sanad, and its men are thiqaat (trustworthy), Silsilat al-ahaadeeth al-saheehah, vol. 2, p. 336, hadeeth 771)
2. ?Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ?The Mahdi is one of us, a member of my family. Allaah will guide him in a single night.?" (Musnad Ahmad, 2/58, hadeeth 645, edited by Ahmad al-Shaakir, who said: its isnaad is saheeh; Sunan Ibn Maajah, 2/1367. This hadeeth was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami? al-Sagheer, 6735). Ibn Katheer said: "This means that Allaah will forgive him, grant him help, inspire him and guide him, when he was not like this before." (Al-Nihaayah, al-Fitan wa?l-Malaahim, 1/29; edited by Taha Zayni).
3. Abu Sa?eed al-Khudri said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ?The Mahdi is of my lineage, with a high forehead and a long, thin, curved nose. He will fill the earth with fairness and justice as it was filled with oppression and injustice, and he will rule for seven years.?" (Sunan Abi Dawud, Kitaab al-Mahdi, 11/375, hadeeth 4265; Mustadrak al-Haakim, 4/557; he said: this is a saheeh hadeeth according to the conditions of Muslim, although it was not reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim. See also Saheeh al-Jaami, 6736).
4. Umm Salamah said: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) say: ?The Mahdi is of my lineage and family, from the descendants of Faatimah.?" (Sunan Abu Dawud, 11/373; Sunan Ibn Maajah. 2/1368. Al-Albaani said that it is saheeh in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6734)
5. Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ??Eesaa ibn Maryam will descend, and their leader the Mahdi will say, "Come and lead us in prayer," but he will say, "No, one of them should lead them as an honour to this ummah from Allaah."?" The version narrated by Muslim says: "? Then ?Eesaa ibn Maryam (Peace be upon him) will descend and their leader will say, ?Come and lead us in prayer,? but he will say, ?No, some of you are leaders over others as an honour from Allaah to this ummah.?" (Reported by Muslim, 225)
6. Abu Sa?eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "He is one of us, behind whom ?Eesaa ibn Maryam will pray." (Reported by Abi Na?eem in Akhbaar al-Mahdi. Al-Albaani said it is saheeh; see al-Jaami? al-Sagheer, 5/219, hadeeth 5796).
7. ?Abdullaah ibn Mas?ood reported that the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "The world will not come to an end until the Arabs are ruled by a man from my family whose name will be the same as mine." (Musnad Ahmad, 5/199, hadeeth 3573. Another version says: "? whose name is the same as mine and whose father?s name is the same as my father?s." Sunan Abi Dawud, 11/370).
The ahaadeeth concerning the appearance of the Mahdi reach the level of Tawaatur in meaning (tawaatur refers to a hadeeth which was narrated by so many people through so many isnaads that it is inconceivable that they could all have agreed on a lie). The imaams and scholars of this ummah have stated this, and a few of their comments are quoted below:
1. Al-Haafiz Abu?l-Hasan al-Aabiri said: "The mutawaatir reports from the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) describing the Mahdi are very many. They state that the Mahdi will be of his family, that he will rule for seven years, that he will fill the earth with justice, that ?Eesaa ibn Maryam will emerge and help him to kill the Dajjaal, and that he will lead this ummah in prayer and ?Eesaa will pray behind him."
2. Muhammad al-Barzanji said, in his book al-Ishaa?ah li Ashraat al-Saa?ah: "The major signs and the signs that will be immediately followed by the Hour: these signs are many, of which the Mahdi will be the first. Know that the ahaadeeth that have been narrated about him in various reports are numerous." He also said: "You know that the ahaadeeth which speak of the Mahdi, his appearance at the end of time, and his lineage and descent from the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) via Faatimah reach the level of tawaatur in meaning, so there is no point in denying them."
3. Al-?Allaamah Muhammad al-Safaareeni said: "There are so many reports which speak of the appearance of the Mahdi that they reach the level of tawaatur in meaning; they are very popular among the scholars of Sunnah and have become part of their faith." Then he quotes a number of ahaadeeth and reports about the appearance of the Mahdi and the names of the Sahaabah from whom they were narrated: "Many reports were narrated from the Sahaabah whose names were mentioned and others whose names were not mentioned, may Allaah be pleased with them all, and from the Taabi?een after them, all of which proves that this is definitive knowledge. Belief in the appearance of the Mahdi is obligatory, as it has been confirmed by the scholars and is listed among the beliefs of Ahl al-Sunnah wa?l-Jamaa?ah."
4. Al-?Allaamah al-Mujtahid al-Shawkaani said: "The ahaadeeth that we have come across that speak of the awaited Mahdi reach the level of tawaatur, including fifty saheeh, hasan and da?eef munjabar ahaadeeth. There are mutawaatir without a doubt; indeed they are more mutawaatir than others, according to all the standards of usool. There are also many reports from the Sahaabah that speak about the Mahdi and that reach the level of marfoo?, so there is no room for individual opinions in such an issue."
5. Al-?Allaamah al-Shaykh Siddeeq Hasan Khaan said: "Even though there are different versions of reports concerning the Mahdi, they are so many that they reach the level of tawaatur in meaning. They are to be found in al-Sunan and other books of Islam."
6. Al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ja?far al-Kattaani said: "The conclusion is that the ahaadeeth narrated concerning the Mahdi are mutawaatir, as are the ahaadeeth concerning the Dajjaal and the descent of ?Eesaa ibn Maryam, upon whom be peace." (See Ashraat al-Saa?ah by Yoosuf ibn ?Abdullaah al-Waabil, pp. 195-203).
You should be aware that some liars have fabricated ahaadeeth about the Mahdi, and others have even claimed to be he, or that he belongs to a group other than Ahl al-Sunnah wa?l-Jamaa?ah. Some of these "false mahdis" have tried to deceive the slaves of Allaah for some worldly gain and to distort the picture of Islaam. Some have started movements and revolutions and gathered those people and supporters whom they were able to deceive. Then they were destroyed, and their lies and falsehood were exposed. None of this affects the belief of Ahl al-Sunnah wa?l-Jamaa?ah in the Mahdi, upon whom be peace, and that he will undoubtedly appear and rule the earth in accordance with Islamic Sharee?ah.