Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Message board > L I F E? Why are we here? What is the purpose? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
L I F E? Why are we here? What is the purpose?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 13:10

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

51.56] And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.

serving Allah means 5 daily prayer, fasting during Ramadhan, paying zekaah, performing the Hajj and folliwing the good and forbidding the evil. And folliwing the rules Allah has said for mankind.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 30, 2006 04:00

assalamulaikum for u all

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 12:52

Salaam, your thinking seems to be correct to be honest and if more of us thought as you did we probably would get somewhere. Materialism catches our eyes in this world today and the more we get involved in this fake reality which blinds us from the truth the more we will further ourselves from the true reality which we are honestly hiding from. what do you think? By the way, Meaning of the word Muslim = "One who submits his will to the will of Allah(SWT)" Do We???. Ma'salaam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 07:04

L I F E? Why are we here? What is the purpose?

Assalaamo'alykum
What can I say? Where can I start from? I want to know what people think about when people mention the word life to them/
Why are we here? What are we doing? Are we here for reason? Or are we here coz we are? You guys probably thinking what is Mariah going on about?
Well you see when I think I think deep?. I think the problem with us lot nowadays we do not think enough about why we have been sent to this world? What is the purpose of us humans in this world? Our youngsters especially, do not know why Allah Talah has sent us to this world? we need to get this across to people that we are only here in this world for a very short period of time this is not our real life we are just travellers to this world, we have been sent here on a test?. There in only 2 ways out one is you PASS this test or you FAIL this test?.pass and you will have the best life in the hereafter fail you will have the worst time in the here after..