to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 01:35

Allah bless you ,

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 17:32

bismillah,

If you ask a donkey why he is here he will answer I am here to serve mankind.
But when you ask a human why are you here there is no answer.
while Allah says in the Quran
(51.56) And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.
to become servants to Allah, praying fasting giving obligatory charity going on pilgrimage to mecca if possible financially and physically these I mentioned are also pillars of Islam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 17:32

bismillah,

If you ask a donkey why he is here he will answer I am here to serve mankind.
But when you ask a human why are you here there is no answer.
while Allah says in the koran
(51.56) And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.
to become servants to Allah, praying fasting giving obligatory charity going on pilgrammige to mecca if possible financially and phsysycaly these I mentioned are also pillars of islam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 14:33

we are here to obey and Praise Allah talah the most greatest, most merciful
he has all the power and we are here to obey Allah and all the prophets Allah has sent dowm to us. May we follow the Beautiful prophet Muhammed PBUH
May we all follow the right path which is the islamic path and the one and only true religion....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 21:09

we are here to share the good news of Jesus Christ, His death and resurrection.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 11, 2006 03:39

salam,
i agree with ur thoughts, just a verse in urdu(if u can understand)
FARISHTON SE BEHTAR HAI INSAN BANNA,
MAGAR ISS MAIN LAGTI HAI MEHNAT ZIADA,
(becoming a good human being is diff than becoming an Angel coz it really needs a lot of effort)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 07:39

Sometime I stare up to the sky above and wonder why I am here? What am I doing? Who am I here for? Then I start thinking why have we been bought into this world? Are we here for a reason? Or are we here because this is life and that?s it??but then I really start thinking deep?.we must be here for a reason because having a life in this world is not enough if this is where we belong then why can we not live here for ever?..life expectancy on Earth is not enough time so this must not be our real life, well we as Muslims know its not because we are just travellers to this world and our real life which is forever is in the hereafter?that?s what we are working so hard on this world for a better life in the hereafter?.
We get so caught up in our life?s that we forget why we are here, everybody?s busy doing this doing that they forget Allah talah??
There is nothing wrong with making the most of things and sharing happy moments with family and friends but then people forget who they are and there limitation and go beyond this (just look around you today? Do you see what I see? The majority of people are doing the haraam, doing things which are forbidden. I can go on forever)
I hope brothers and sisters we prepare for the hereafter today?.
May Allah Talah give us the taufeeq and himat...Ameen.