Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Friendship > True Friendship Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
True Friendship
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 14, 2005 06:29

Asaam-u-alikum To all. I am new here. I am looking for some good friends around the globe who are interested in friendship based on good values and spirit. Thank you

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 04, 2005 12:00

w.salaam.
oh sister i have know now why u have to feeling bad ... but sweet sister u know everyone is interested in his/her religion so how they can hear u ... so i think u have to choose a good site where u have to get a relation with me like brother and sister:).u know i never make anyone to my sister exept my real sisters so.but have to make u bcoz u r really a nice girl as that ur profile i read and feel ... so u can talk me in ur real life but i cant give here my e-mail address or my contact number so u should to become a 1st gold member of this site by credit card or etc then we can be real talk and can be meet sometimes if u or me have wished then... so u just decieded how to contact ... so till than Take Care and waiting for ur reply...Allah Hafiz is means(God Bless You)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 30, 2005 03:40

Salaam,brother in Islam. I meant that I had no one talk to me in my real life.In fact I do have some friends in real life. But they are non muslim and they don't believe and don't listen to me to talk about Islam at all. That is the raeson why I feel bad. Good to talk to you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 10:30

hey w.salam
why u feel no one is here for talk to you and here for talk to u...i dont come here at this site from since 1 month so when i get a wink from u just than today i have to check it and get ur forums so u can talk to me ... u r looking a nice person which type of i m expecting... so lets come and talk with me.till than waiting..... Take Care
wish u all the best

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2005 00:28

Salaam!
I am auite interested in this topic. These days I am thinking about it a lot! I am longing for friendship. But right now I have no such close friends as I expected. Cuz they are all busy in love, and they don't care about me as much as before. I won't complain. But I do feel a little bit depressed especially when I want to talk but I can find no one is here!