Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > How to know Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How to know
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 06, 2006 22:23

Assalamu?alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother and sister,

I want to asking you all please give me your answer and maybe your advise for me and I will feel happy if you answer my question :)

When we chat with someone, how your way to belive them?
and how you can know he/she is kind person or not?
and how you can know he/she say honest or not?

I think is very difficult to find a honest person

I hope you are understand my english bcz my bnglish is bad.
And thank you so much

Wasalam

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 05, 2006 19:30

AsSalaamu Alaikum
My Sister
You must always ask questions. Don't be shy. If you want to know if they are a happy person or do they have a temper.
Ask what do you enjoy? What do you do when you get angry(driving, or if you don't get your way?)
Make a list! 25 -100 questions You need to know.
I hope this helps.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 25, 2006 02:28

salams sister.there is no way in knowing if someone is good and honest or not,all we can do when we meet someone is make duaa to Allah and ask to bring this person close to me if they are good or take them away if they are not.we must have faith in Allah that he will send the right people in our lives.it is said in the holy quaran.the good is for the good and the bad is for the bad.and sometimes Allah will test a person and see if we will rely on him and get closer or move away.no matter how good someone may seem to be ask Allah for guidence.and if someone may seem not quite right also do the same.we can not judge only Allah can.just believe in Allah and have faith and don't ever just settle or lower your standards.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 11, 2006 17:07

salaam sister all i can say that some people can be very cunning..it is wise not to trust anyone straight away dont give out ur phone nuber to someone who u think is nice..always have his nuber n call them from a phone booth that way u can be safe..but all in all take time over a realtionship..time is the essence as they say so never hurry anything