Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Friendship > New Muslim Convert lookimg for frienship with Muslim Sisters Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New Muslim Convert lookimg for frienship with Muslim Sisters
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 02, 2013 14:02

New Muslim Convert, looking to meet some Muslim Sisters
Salam,

I am a new Muslim and I am wanting to be more part of the Islamic community, however, I am unsure of how to go about this. I have already said my Shahada and I am starting to pray. I have my deen, and have a lot of knowledge on Islam as I have done extensive research, however I would like to be a better Muslim and strengthen that deen.

I am looking to meet some muslim sisters as I don't know any apart from one that lives very far.
If you are a muslim sister and live near Berkshire/London then please do get in contact. Send me an email and introduce yourself.
As Salam
Michelle

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 24, 2013 01:26

assalmo alikom ,,,
allah bless you ,, i hope you like our religon ,, it would be my pleasure to help if you need something ,, and I'll be happy to be your friend
Ala'

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 18, 2013 09:02

Assalam walikum Michelle,

I hope you are well and happy.

Welcome to the most perfect religion sister, I am so happy that you have arrived alhumduillah.

I would love to know your story and what bought you to Islam I admire all reverts and have so much respect for the strength and courage they show.

You can email me on

speak soon, inshallah

Iffy