Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Religion > happy to be a muslim Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
happy to be a muslim
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 08, 2004 18:18

im poor but im contented wiyh what Allah has bestowed on me,being a muslima make me happy,bcus i know that Allah knows whats best for me and to Him i submiter everything.

my brothers and sisters devote ur time to islam,prepare for death to come,dedicate ur life to Allah,avoid the pleasures of dunya,and focus ur dream to akhira.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 03, 2005 10:47

One can not call himself a muslim unless he follows the Koran and hadith and teach other the same. How can you teach others unless you know for sure it is in the Koran and Hadith? So do not follow any one but the Koran and Hadith. In his last Kutba Muhammad[pu] said " I am leaving two things for you, the Koran and my Sunnah and any one who follows them he won't go ashtray" Did he say the Koran, my Sunnah, and OTHERS?. So do not follow any one apart from the Koran and Sunnah. It is an ORDER of Allah and Muhammad[sa]. This is safe as you do not know whether these moulanas, mullahs are right or wrong. If they are wrong then you will not be spared for doing wrong by following them.But if you follow the Koran and Sunnah this question does not arise. So please do not follow any one, not even your parents or teachers unless they can show you the references in the Koran and Hadith. from kind2u

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share