Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > i would like to have good muslim girl as afriend Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
i would like to have good muslim girl as afriend
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 11:22

salamu alaik Sister..

How are you my dear sister? Hope you are fine. Insya'allah. Many salams to you and feel free to contact me if you have any queries especially about our deen. Insya'allah, I will try my best to help. Take care and May Allah bless you. Ameen.

Barakallahu Feeki,

Nour

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 08, 2011 04:30

be my friend :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 28, 2009 11:35

aoa i am looking freindes if you like to be me my fraien islam plz contact me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 01, 2009 21:38

Assalamualaikum sisters & brothers,

I'm new in this site and i've read some subject in this forum, it's really interested to know that some member have a good will to learn 'bout our religion.
I hope to meet some good friends here.

Wassalam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 31, 2008 17:07

salamun alaikum sister
i'm new member here....
hope i can be ur sister in islam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 25, 2008 02:04

all talk the same thats funny because english is the words you need now.. so i wonder who will win

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 21, 2006 22:20

Assallamualaikum sister, I know exactly how you feel as I also live by myself. I live in seaside and I found it very difficult not knowing any muslims or having anyone to talk to. I also am looking for a good muslim friend, maybe we can help and support each other, I am a new member to this website but I would be happy to lend any help that I can.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 22:51

Salaam alikom to everyone
I am in search of sisters to talk too
I am a new converter and need a lot of information about Islam,I don't know where I have to go to became officially Muslim,and I need some information on how to pray and dress,please help me.
Peace be upon you all.
Dulcimar

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 24, 2006 23:32

Hi,

I'm Sabariah, married wit 2 beloved sons. I am happy to be your muslim sister and you can email directly to me coz i am not yet gold member.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 22, 2006 14:39

salaam alaykum sisters i would just like to pose a question to the sisters who have converted to Islam..i have found that most of the girls who have converted to Islam start to look around for a good Muslim guy..when that guy starts to talk about Islam they listen inattentively..then the guy starts to tell her how much he likes he n then they decide to meet after meeting ..whether its the first date or the 10th
they become intimate..why is this????..i mean i know that this is haram in Islam but why do the converted sisters lower their guards so easily?...why can they not let go of the life style that they used to have?...

when i questioned one of the guyz who was chatting to me i asked him why he had done that..his reply was well were just getting to know each other!!!!..this obvioiusly makes me sick when i hear about guyz like this but its a sad truth...one has to adopt to islam with full intentions about changing one self...but unfortunaltley it seems to me that most ppl who do turn to islam just do it for the name..in other words just to say that they are muslims but their actions represent other cultures

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 13:34

THANKS ALOT
I live by my self and some days are really bad than others.i had been rushing alot .Although we know all of this but we tend to forget.thanks for reminding me that one step at a time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 11, 2006 17:29

sister layal mummy why have u taken off ur hijaab??..n y do u call urself layla mummy?..is it because u feel that u look like a mummy in ur jihaab n hijaab?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 04, 2006 04:00

WOW... Ive never been so proud of my sisters! See how quickly the love of Allah (swt) can bring us all together... ALHAMDULILLAH!
To all those that are contemplating converting to Islam-firstly pray to Allah and give thanks that He has enlightened you with Islam. (HE only enlightens those He wants to enlighten-you are the chosen ones!)
Never try to rush things, take it one step at a time. The Prophet (AS) didn't teach his people Islam in one day, he taught them what to feel in their hearts first, he taught the how to strengthen their iman. You will find ur iman will grow slowly and will increase everyday. Do not try to 'catch up' with people, Allah knows best and He knows the sencerity in ur heart.
Insha Allah my sisters you will become the best muslimahs you can possibly be.
wasalam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 31, 2006 15:53

aSALAMO aLLAYKUM

I HAVE NOTICED ALHUMDULILAH THERE ARE FEW CONVERS ON THIS SITE AND THERES PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CONVERT BUT DO NO WHAT U ARE DOING AND WHY? ALOT PEOPLE USE ISLAM TO SUIT THERE LIVES SO I HAVE FOUND A WEBSITE FOR U I HOPE U FIND IT USEFULL AND BENEFIT FROM IT AND MAY ALLAH SWT MAKE IT EASY FOR US ALL
AMMEN

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 31, 2006 09:42

salaam sister i hope you are in a good state inshallah. u say u find it hard to wear the hijab yet u hate the men starin as it makes u sick.... for me i found it hard my self, but i asked my self one question what would i do if i wasn't to wake the next morning and how would i answer Allah swt, would i say that i felt embarrassed or i couldn't wear the hi jab as i was concerned with what ppl would say? i just thort no i rather obey Allah swt as this is the path i have chosen. hope i was of some help. and if u think i may have offended u then do 4give me inshallah. ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 27, 2006 03:55

salaam sister layalmummy...i really do understand when u say that u live in an area which is full of non Muslim..but that depends what kinda of area u live in...there are some areas which are racist so i think that it would be wise to move..but if Ur in an area where there is just non Muslims then no worries coz most of them are really nice ppl...i live in an area which has a lot of non Muslim but most ppl just respect u for who u are

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 25, 2006 16:24

Salaam! I live in Hertfordshire and haven't converted yet but hopefully will oneday soon insha'allah. I live in an area of non-muslims also. How hard will it be to convert?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 25, 2006 08:52

i would just like to make a comment to the sister who has just converted arminer..

sister when u said that u have converted i hope it was coz of Ur needs..its easy to convert when Ur friends are Muslim but that's not the right reason...one should convert for themselves...that's why i asked the question that should it be right to wear a hijaab when one is totally mentally and spiritually ready for it...u should not worry of what others think about u...i know how frightening it can be...but belive me u should wear it with pride n most of all belive in Ur self...my daughter is the first Muslim girl wearing a hijaab in her school which is predominately white n she wears it with pride...u have to be strong inside n not care what other ppl think...look back into history what the Christan Spanish king n queen did to the Muslim yet still these Ppl ran away in the mountains instead of giving up to these ppl..i would advise u sister take up Islamic classes on the history of Islam...this would broaden u knowledge n hopefully give u a better understanding of the real Islam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 25, 2006 02:59

Salam,

maybe we can talk
Ma
assalama

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 24, 2006 09:40

salam,
i have just converted a few months ago,and i am finding it quite difficult to wear the hijab,as i live in a pure english area and id feel embarresed but i am waiting to move as soon as possible.i cant wait to cover myself i am sick of men and people all ways more inrested in the way you look.