Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Friendship > Salam alaikom all Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Salam alaikom all
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 06, 2006 22:13

Assalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb sister, I am glad looking u in this site. I hope we can be friend and shearing about islam.
Keep Istiqomah sister in the way Allah. Semoga ALLAH selalu menjaga Iman kita. Amin

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 09:06

SALAM TO ME ASTI AND MUSLIMAHJKT,,,PEACE AND SUNRISE TO TO YOURS,,,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 03:45

TO ME ASTI,,,SALAM FOR YOU TO,SISTER IN EART,I,M SORRY BECAUSE NOT CAN SPLAIN ALL MY THINKS AND FELLINGS IN INGLISH,BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT Y SAY,,,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 03:44

SALAM ALAIKUM SISTER MUSLIUM,,,I DONT REED AND WRITTE IN ARABIC,I LIKE TO DO,,,MI HANDS LIKE THE MUSLIM WRITTE,,,THE ARABIC ART FOR PINT THE WORDS,,,
I SAY YOU THAT I CAN SPLAIN ALL MY THINKIN OR FELLING IN INGLIS,MY INGLIS IS POOR,,,
YOU SAY ME SOMTHING TO IMAN?WHAT MEAN IMAN FOR ME,WHAT I FOUND IN A IMAN??YOU THINK IMAN SWOH ME ANOTHER LOOK OF ISLAM THAN THE CORAN?,,,
SORRY,MY NAME IS DAVID,MONTEPALO IS THE NAME OF MY HOUSE IN HUESCA,SPAIN,,,YOU CAN SEE PHOTOS OF HUESCA IN MY PROFILE,
,, ABOUT INDONESIA I THINK SIMIL TO MALAYSIA,I HAVE BEEN THERE THELVE YEARS AGO TWO MONTHS,,, I LIKE TO MUCH THE SPIRITUAL WINDS TO CAN SMEEL ,,, SALAM TO OURS YOURS INDONESIAS,,, ??? SORRY??? I SEE MY PROFILE NOW AND I SEE THE PHOTOS WHAT I SAY IS DELETE,I DONT KNOW WAY,,, ASALAM ,,,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 01:16

wa'alaykumus salaam ukhtiii

waiyyaki ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 23:03

assalamu'alaikum ukhti fillah,

and for montepalo salam for you :)

JazakAllah Khair

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 21:49

Wa'alaykumus salaam brother.
How r u? I hope u r in the best health and Iman.
I also dont know what u wrote in spanic. Could u tell me what is it about?
Below i wrote du'as in arabic. Can u read arabic?
Masha Allaah. Allaah love u so much. He give u the right direction for ur life. Keep it always in ur heart. May Allah always make ur day shinny and bright and full of happiness. Aaamin....

salaam,
ur sister in Islam.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 12, 2006 10:46

SALAM SALAM WOMAN IN HEART,I DONT UNDERSTAND NOTHING WHAT DO YOU SAY,YOU SEE,IF I WRITTE IN SPANIC,IS FACIL PARA MI,QUE TE PARECE,HERMOSA HEMBRA ENTRE MUCHAS,TU ROSTRO CALMA MIS IMPETUS,Y PARECEN SER TUS OJOS UNAS AGUAS CALMAS DONDE PARAR,,,QUIEN SABE,SOLO DIOS SABE,,,DESEO ADENTRARME EN EL ISLAM,I READ CORAN FEW YEARS AGO AND FALL IN LOVE,,,SINCE CHILDREN I LOOKING FOR THE TRUE,I LEARN IN RELIGIONS OF WORLD MANY HINGS,THE LIFE TAKE ME OF THE HAND AND SHOW THE TRUE ROADS,,,BUT ONLY ISLAM HAVE BEEN FALL TO ME THE PRECIOSOUS RAIN,THE REAL LOVE,THE LOVE OF THE HEARTH SOUL AND THE REVERENT TO CREATION,,, SALAM FOR YOU BROTHER,ALLAH KNOW

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 08, 2006 23:48

wa'alaykumus salaam asti.

Senangnya bertemu dengan dikau. Tinggal di mana?
ana tinggal di jakarta.
Keep istiqomah juga :)
Alhamdulillaah, semoga sharing ini bisa bermanfaat untuk semuanya.

Wassalaamu'alaykum wrwb

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 31, 2006 18:51

I just wanna say salaam to all my sisters and brothers in Islam. muslimahjktetoohaymoc

Say this du'as in ur salat:

Allahumma a'izzal islam wal muslim wa adzillas syirka wal musyrikin wa dammir a'da aka a'da addin wa iradaka suui 'alaihim yaa robbal 'alamin.

Allahumma 'adzdzibil kafarotalladzina yashudduna 'ansabilika, wa yukadzdzibuna min rusulika wa yuqotiluna min awliyaika.

Allahumma farriq jam'ahum wa syattit syamlahum wa zilzal aqdamahum wa bil khusus min Yahuud wa syarikatihim innaka 'ala kulli syaiin qodir.

Allahumma shuril islam wal ikhwana wal mujahidina fii kulli makan yaa Rabbal 'alamin.

Aamiin Yaa Robbal 'alamin.