Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Romance > Why do men do 180's???? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why do men do 180's????
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 15, 2004 06:04

Don't despair sister. Not all men are this way. There are many wonderful, loving and caring men out there who are just waiting to find a beautiful sister to love and care for. Inhallah we will both have what we wish for soon :)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 14, 2004 09:16

salaam malijkum
mashalla my sister and alhamdoella you are muslim may Allah protect you and your fameli. some men are like that my sister but not all mens are like that. but remeber what Allah wants it will happen so always alhamdoella, it is painfull but alhamdoella,it happen with me to my sister so i can understand your pain alhamdoela , may Allah give you a dream men inshalla.
subhana-allah

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 09, 2004 21:07

Im so sorry that happned to you sister. I think its becouse males are very weak amotionaly and sometimes freak out of situations tehy cant control or think they are losing control of like family. I have seen this happen first hand. and inshallah may allah make me strong enough to never hurt a female. I love you all and think you are a gift from allah to men and anyone who is bad to a woman is ungratefull to allah for the gift he gave them!!And plese brothers and sistes dont malinterpret what I said I mean it in the best way possible!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 04, 2004 06:17

only a fool wud do that to u sis

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 01, 2004 19:42

muslim men need to love our Muslim sister better than we do.