Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Message board > ukhuwah, relationship between moslems Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
ukhuwah, relationship between moslems
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 18, 2005 21:26

i love u coz Allah..
my friends (akhwat or muslimah or girls only!!) in campus always say that.
it feels like all muslimah are my sisters when i heard that.
isn't Allah have guarantee that people who love each other because Allah, will get heaven? subhanallah...
so i feel a litle bit dissapointed when i read you just wanna make long relationship (i.e male just looking for female, vice versa)
so lets start with saying "i love u ukhti because Allah"

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 30, 2006 04:43

assalamulaikum

honest i agree with all of u friends.. just rite man for rite gal's..ALLAH never wrong..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 17:57

I read your profile and I'm curious; why on earth would you actively seek a Christian woman?! I know that who you end up with is the will of Allah, swt, but why wouldn't you want a Muslimah who worships the one true God, without partners?

You seem like a person who has a close relationship with Allah, so I just wonder, especially with all the good Muslim women out there who are searching for a husband, why you choose to go this route. Men like you leave them with fewer options. We are not free to marry Christian or Jewish men.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 14:47

salamu aleykum,
the people who love for the sake of Allah are the ones who get very close to Allah. everything is based on love.everything loves Allah if not it would not be in place. Your a nice woman. May Allah bless you with a nice man.