Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Cultures and Education > Muslims & Christians Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Muslims & Christians
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 13, 2004 22:54

Do Muslims & Christians hold the same family values? Yes, 100% they do there is no different patteren. So why this debate Christians VS Muslims because Christians at times do not know what they do is wrong. Or also vice versa it just depends on the person. My advice be humble to all walks of life.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 31, 2008 16:11

not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 14:20

manny s2001, hello how are you? i am curious to know how you know so much about the Qu'ran and all the meanings for some things??? I am like another girl on here and her reasoning for wanting to better understand Islam. I too like her am facinated by the clothing, music and how the families togetherness. I am just curious if Christianity and muslim religion is almosts the same..WHAT makes them different? I know that Christianity there is God and Jesus...with Islam its just Allah.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2005 22:14

Salam aleikum bretheren

Intellect is but scarce in this world of Lunatics and Hypocrites... quote from the famous sandman!!! :)

Hello media! Its ok. You only represent a common western view on Islam. But what you speak of is termed in english as paganism. Nature, the sun, stars and other creations are signs from god. Their creation and pattern of operation are to be attributed to God's miracles. They are manifest of his ability to create without error. Every creation around us has a cycle of operation which if left untampered remains perfectly in balance.

Man as a creation is different. It is only he who has free will... an attribute of god. He is the most wondrous creation of god. Composed of tiny, independant cells, which have their own power source(mitochondria), control centre(nucleus) and an inherent security system. If anything is worth worshipping other than god, then its man. Cos not even the Giant reds whose sheer shize is larger than the solar system is as complex or intelligent as the human body.

WORSHIP THE CREATOR AND NOT HIS CREATION!!! Thats the concept of religion!!!

Man is like a very complex machine. What do you do when u have designed and created the prototype of a complex mechanism? You set out a detailed set of instructions for optimal use, its called an operation manual. God did the same! He created man, and sent down the complete set of instructions, through man himself. Throughout the ages God has sent various manuals for various environments. Then when everything stabilised and there would be no further drastic change in the enviroments he sent his final, the HOLY QUR'AN.

If you read the Qur'an you will find the divinity of its nature, a truth for all ages and cultures. Something that man could not have comprehended and written down, even in the most eloquent levels of intelligence.

I suggest you search for the IRF(Islamic Research Foundation). They have the most comprehensive material on Islam and other religions, the existence of god and the divinity of the Qur'an.

Hope i have been of help to you sister media. My regards to your family and yourself and may Allah with all his might bless you with the gift of his faith. Aameen!

Jazakallah wa khair...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 07, 2005 22:37

Hi,
I saw your reply to someone else but you appeared to be open to questions... Sure hope I am not offensive nor stupid to you. I was raised catholic and am currently agnostic. I am fascinated by Islam and find it appealing, though Im not sure why because I personally am madly irritated by the idea that a book can serve as a tool of God, as God is far beyond a book... people make books... it makes more sense to worship the earth or the stars, to see patterns in nature, and attribute them to God, to me. I think I am attracted to the clothing and the artwork I see come from Islam. But the idea of surrender to God is also perfect. Please, please forgive my brazen truthfulness and believe I am not trying to offend you as much as I just want to understand your point of view.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 00:29

we must respect people of the books before us etc,but the real people of the books do not exist(christainis&jews they changed the books)the scriptures which there wer many,ADAM's son shieth(PBUH) was also the prophet that was mentioned by the last messenger of allah(PBUH) he recived over 50 scriptures,sometimes they are known as 'injil' ,some examples of scriptures of the hindus&buddists scriptures etc).note that prophets were sent to thier own people.and the prophet muhammad was sent to the whole of mankind,to teach the messege to worship the creator.

the prophet muhammad was the seal of the prophets,he was the last of the prophets,as i said earlier the real poeople of the books no longer exist as they changed things,so allah sent us the last book,which is the qur'aan.which can never be changed as it recited,revised and read the same way in arbic.

therefore i always say i respect relgions,but islam is an improvemnet on all other relgions..i.e christianity.
todays non-muslims maybe tommorows new muslims.

am sorry if i cant communicate in writing but sumtimes when i talk it is more clear as i can interact and reply to constructive questions. please read my other posts

sh'kn & m'slms

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 06:39

I think there is nothing better than learning the language of the Quran!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2005 15:19

i agree with ur suggestion would u like to tell me ur general perception of jehad and recent scenario
by the way me Fraza from Pakistan

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 14:31

Hi Pete Hildebrand
I born and raised as muslim would like to help u in reading Qurran so ask me what do u want to know about Qurran and waht u dont understand I will so happy to answer u about Qurran.
have a good day.
by now

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 04:03

for good info abt Islam from BIBLE:

www.beconvinced.com , open the website, select "The Other Relegions" link and you will be surprised.

Ciao

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2005 11:01

hey Pete Hildebrand.
My name is Omar I would be glad to help.
What do you wish to know about the quran that you do not yet know.
my mail is;

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 28, 2005 10:07

For Zamil, i decided to wear the hijab mainly because it is commanded by Almighty Allah for muslim women. I personally dont like the idea of men drooling over my body and my beauty. I prefer to be different from the mediocre women in society, i prefer modesty. My beauty and body is for my future husband and him alone. Razia