muslimas with no pictures marriage

• View author's info Author posted on Dec 12, 2011 03:17

When I met my ex-fiance...we met online. She had no pic and she said she weighed 143lbs in her profile. When I met her, it was all untrue...but, I needed her, because her living conditions were much better than what I had been dealing with. I moved with her and lived for two years. I did household chores and outside grounds maintenance. In Cleveland, that includes snow removal in winter. I also did daycare for her children who were 5 and 1 at the time. Now 7 and 3.

I developed feelings for her...and she made efforts to improve her personal appearance. We got along, but the truth was that she hadn't told the truth--from the beginning...and I accepted her for who she was. But, I was embarrassed to be seen with her...I hadn't quite gotten over that challenge. She really didn't feel good about herself, and I really didn't know how to help her. I feel really sorry for her; but, she hates my guts. I guess we entered under false pretense...but, I feel our experience was meant to be.
  • 1Comment

• View author's info posted on Mar 12, 2012 11:52

Lol...I can see someone is on the attack; making assumptions and carrying on. Feel sorry for whom you wish...Allah Knows Best!

I can see all your hard work is on dipping into others' affairs, as if you have none of your own. Get a life, and insha Allah, you won't have to worry about mine.
Follow - Email me when people comment