Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > love Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
love
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 07:13

Salaam

I believe that you know you are in love when you meet someone, you develop a friendship, a mutual respect and trust grows until one day you realise that your life will never be the same unless they are forever by your side.

All relationships have problems but they are there to make you stronger and to bring you closer.

However I must point out that the nature of the problems must be assessed. For example domestic abuse: under NO circumstances is it right to raise your hand to a woman, cheating: if a man cannot stay faithful then the basic foundation of trust is not there, and the relationship cannot succeed.

I hope that your friend is able to find the strength to do what is right by her.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 26, 2006 11:46

asalam,
love is a feeling that let us deal with a peacefull life,is a basis to enjoy everything.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 08:29

Asalamu alaikum,
Masha Allah Umar Sherwani, you impress me very much...
Love is when two people have the endless love and fear of Allah in between themselves and they love each other for the sake of ALLAH... Only then is love pure, chaste and everlasting.
Your friend should understand that if this man is making her cry all the time then he is not loving her for the sake of Allah-if that was so she would seldom cry. I am the last one to judge anybody or to say what level of sencerity they have in ther hearts for Allah, this is just my opinion.
Insha Allah your friend finds the strength within herself to ralise that true love for the sake of Allah doesn't hurt like that.
Wasalam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 15, 2006 11:01

love is not a game, trust me being in love is so hard...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 12:44

Thanks everybody for your beautyful and thoughtfull comments.
Iam looking forword finding love.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 08, 2006 00:49

Hi,
,24, MECHANICAL EGN,from nasik india.I think u r right.u had sound feeling of affection.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 05, 2006 02:59

love is only from small period of time.l

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2006 21:49

Love is not something that falls out of a tree it has to be true it has to be where the heart is and it has to be felt mutually and not physically and you always have to be careful to not fall in the trap of saying i love you then turn around and then kicked and then feel sorry for the rest of your life it is either inside of you your if it is in your head then forget about it. it was over when you thought about it always be careful of what you choose because its not you who's choosing it is Allah and your just following.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 30, 2006 22:57

for contact...regards...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 10:39

Wow! All these opions on the LOVE issue....welll..the way i see it is you know its love when you have found someone like yourself in a lot of ways, someone whom you respect and repects you back, someone whom you admire and admires you back...look at yourself first..think "Do i love myself?" and all unique qualities that make you who you are...should be all the unique qualities that you seee in the other person thast you feel you might be in love with....its only then....you know its love....you have to love yourself first then can you love someone else! But of course...ALLAH FIRST!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 01:33

Asalamu Alikum,

Yes,Sister Mariam you are right. It is the maning of a Hadis Of RasulAllah (S.A.W). "One who knows himself he knows his Lord".It is so much important to know first what you are and what you want.

May Allah forgive me and bless all of you.Amen
BarakAllah fr kahir
Umar Farooq

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 05, 2006 11:15

The Journey Of Finding A Relationship

Before we embark upon the journey of finding the relationship that is right for us, we may want to take the opportunity to refine our concepts of who we are and what we want from life. That way, we are clearer on the kind of person we want to attract into our lives. Part of the journey of finding a mate is learning how to become our own mate. When we can learn to meet our needs without relying on someone else to complete us, we don't have to form relationships from the ground of needing our emptiness to be filled. We can also discover our intrinsic value, separate from what someone else might be reflecting back to us. Getting to know who we are and learning to love ourselves creates a solid foundation of self that we can bring to any relationship.

We are fortunate to live in a time when relationships can take on unique forms and unfold at a pace that is right for us. Friendship, dating, open relationships, long term relationships, long distance relationships, or committed relationships - we are free to choose the kind of relationships that we want. If you want to be in relationship, but haven't found the right one for you, remember that the universe works in perfect order. Maybe all this time alone has been part of your preparation period for meeting your intended partner. Even the relationships in our lives that haven't worked out as we had hoped serve us by teaching us to make better choices in our next relationships.

Finding the relationship we want can come early or later in life. It may even happen again and again in one lifetime. There is no right or wrong for how to find a relationship nor is there a timeline that you have to follow. Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, continue to become your own soul mate, and stay open to love. Remember that the journey of finding the right relationship begins with being in right relationship with yourself.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 23:53

The circumstances are as below:
1. Mystery (you have not solved the
mystery of his personality and u
wana solve it. Which sometimes u
get solved after marriage and this
disease then stops and normal life
starts after that.
2. Difficulty of getting that person
will also increase ur sickness.
(ur friend is having that problem)
3. if u are impressed by the physical
beauty of that person and you are
stubborn by nature then this
sickness will not be over until u
get that person. or u wana die
trying. It depends actually how
strong stubborn you are.
4. One sided love (the feeling of
being rejected) is also a strong
and valid reason.
5. etc etc

its depends actually many things but all reasons are ur self-created ones.

Love actually starts when you start living with someone after "nikah" and it becomes more and more when u have ur
children's. This is also rare but its perfectly legal and natural way for human beings.
Thats why you won't find any acceptance of LOVE before marriage with opposite GENDRE in Islam. No matter how pure it is as per ur description.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 23:49

Assalam-o-alikum,

SomeOne well said Love is complicated. If you say then i can write hundred lines on describing poetic style philosophy of love. But thats all false in my point of view. Because now i think everything in view of islamic teachings.
Love poetry is just illusions. very attractive one. thats got nothing to do with practical life.
By nature man needs women and women needs.They both cannot live without each other. attraction for
opposite GENDRE start from childhood and when you reaches the age of puberty when u start fantasing about your life partner. You start creating illusions in your mind impressed by ur surroundings and environment. these illusions and fantasies you try to create the image of a person who will be centre of all your happiness, the one who when comes into your life, ur life will completly be changed. HAHA All illusions. All of a sudden you at some stage of life find some one nearer or similar to your defination of ideal (which you created in your fantasies that may be unconcious fantasies). At this stage, YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE. :)
The "Moment" you start thinking about that person that u have fallen in love with him/her. This dicease starts automatically and its depends on different circumstances that whether you are going to get sick seriously or not. The circumstances are as below:
(to be continued to next post)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2005 09:42

Asalamu Alikum,

I think, if your friend really loves this guy. She should stop complaining first. If she can not stop complaining than in my view she can not love him.

Just my personal view.

Masalam
Umar

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 01:10

assalamulaikum

just give simple comments..

LOVES IS COMPLICATED...ws
assalamulaikum

just give simple comments..

LOVES IS COMPLICATED...ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 08:27

hi... i think that love is a unique feeling... it comes without letting us know... it could go without telling u 2... loving some1 cannot be unexpexcted.... we could say&do somethg that we never done b4.. loving some1 forced us 2 know&learn the meaning of missing some1 we want 2 see, want 2 hear his/her voice.. well, u will know when the time has come....
hi... i think that love is a unique feeling... it comes without letting us know... it could go without telling u 2... loving some1 cannot be unexpexcted.... we could say&do somethg that we never done b4.. loving some1 forced us 2 know&learn the meaning of missing some1 we want 2 see, want 2 hear his/her voice.. well, u will know when the time has come....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 07:38

I believe that one is in love when they look at the other and cannot imagine their life without them or remember their life before them either. When mutual respect and care/concern for the others well being, happiness and state-of-mind come before your own. When you would walk 1000 miles just for a smile of theirs. When you miss them before they leave and count the minutes until you see them again. When you feel as though the best part of you is missing when you are not together.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 09:50

When a man puts me a question, l judge of his intelligence.
You know when you are in love, when that one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows... (except Allah) and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does.
Just remember that Allah's choice is always the choice best for us.