Relationshi relationship

• View author's info posted on Sep 15, 2006 at 06:53

oh u made me laugh bro..i personally dont think that age matters..its what u are on the inside that matters most of all..anyway good luck in finding ur wife hopefully inshallah
  • 3Comments

• View author's info posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 20:27

krina99..I was interested in your post and really understand your concern. But I will like to advice you that LOVE does exist.Pray Allah you meet the Mr.Right.and you will find peace in love.

• View author's info posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 03:05

Salaam alaikum all,

geldingforyou I can certainly say you've got loads of thawabs today just for making me laugh. I really feel for you and apart from the whole suicide thing I think I've had the same thoughts.
    I mean is it me or¿¿is being a divorced woman such a horrible thing to be. I've been seperated from my X and now offically divorced for 4 and a 1/2yrs. Its been hard for me (looking after a child on your own for 4yrs isnt¿ easy work) but I think alhamdullilahi I've managed well and all in all largely due to my faith I think I've managed to come through.
    Enter mother who feels that the answer to all my prayers is another husband. Now I agree that I do miss having someone to love and be a friend to me in day to day life but the whole once bitten twice shy thing really holds true¿for me.
    I was fine (honest!!!) but now its all getting a bit depressing as It seems to me that when guys see you are divorced they either
    1think you have this super dupper experience which they can have (trust me I really don't have this magical experience)
    2or they wonder what horrid acts you could have done to "make" your husband leave you.
    Either way you're pretty much doomed. I¿wonder should I ¿go back to my "happy" existence of concerntrating on my child and raising her in a good enviroment and just forget the whole dream of being with someone whom you can grow to love.
    Love doesn't exist anyway does it?
  • View author's info posted on Sep 15, 2006 at 00:13

I think I've almost given up finding
    a relationship, mostly due to my
    circumstances. One suggested that
    I look for only older women who
    have already had all the children
    they want, another suggested that
    suicide is a good option for me.
    Sorry, I've already resigned myself
    that the second option is not a good
    solution. I will simply continue to