Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > New musilimah getting knowledge from knowable sister willing to teacher them.. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New musilimah getting knowledge from knowable sister willing to teacher them..
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 10:23

Hello sisters!

My name is Sabria. I live in the Allentown,Pa area where I've found it quite hard for me to learn more about the Muslim faith.I'm am a Sunni Muslim eager to learn more. I was wondering if there are any sister out here who'd like to share their knowledge with me or any other sisters who have the willingness to learn. If there is please get with me so we can chat more.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 10:17

Salamun alaik Sister Sabria..

How are you my dear Sister? I hope you will be in the best state of health and imaan. Insya'allah.

I'm a sunni muslim too. If you have any queries, feel free to send me an email. I will try to assist you up to my best ability. Insya'allah. I'm not a paying member however.

May Allah bless you with glad tidings. Ameen.

Barakallahu Feeki,
Nour

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 01:45

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatu ALLAHE wa barakatu.

how r u sister sabria, im muslimah ALHAMDULILLAH , N also from AHL ALSUNNAH ALHAMDULILLAH , SISTER , it make me glad to Share islamic information with u , but we've got a problem tht im not a paying memeber n also i cant send u my email address throught here as its forbidden as u know , so we can keep in touch here by sending n repling , also othres sisters who'll read what will we wrote INSHAALLAH will get a use from the islamic information INSHAALLAH, n bec brothers also might will read what will we send n reply to each other INSHAALLAH , so its better not to send personal information, ok dear, wait 4 ur reply INSHAALLAH.
TC ALL
ALLAH HAVEZ
ASSALAMU ALAYKUM WA RAHMATU ALLAHE WA BARAKATU