Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Family > the world of today and before Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
the world of today and before
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 22, 2004 08:40

before world was defferent from todays becouse changes of phenemenons in the world example during the time of prophet their was no such technologies and this current sofisticated things but at same he concured with his braveness and patience he concured and bring up our religious all over the world and that is why in the world of today islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.despite the lack of unity among muslims is what made the world defferent from todays.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 08, 2005 10:19

if we think deeoly at all ...nothing is forever in this life exept love I think ...
everything has the end in this world.
So day after day we can see anf hear about killing,homosexality,hate,even parents when they hate their children,pulling down each other, living only for,making immoral things,running after money...
Untill the DAY COMES ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 11, 2004 18:20

As a muslim, I felt sad about discriminations to any muslim everywhere, how we can solve this situations. We can see our brothers and sisters especially in Palestin and Iraq was kill everyday, where are we?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 15, 2004 06:44

In response to that,the world was a better place before,now i dont actually know about others land issues but here in Australia my people are dying all around here. And only before was there peace,love and respect.