Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > sister to learn Quran with Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
sister to learn Quran with
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 15, 2006 14:04

Shamssa-
I too am reading the Qur'an and find it important to discuss its contents and how we (women) should apply that to our daily life. Btw, do you know of any American Indian Muslimahs (or Muslims) in Canada?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 13, 2006 08:55

dear MsFayNJ:
your suggestion is just perfect....
I'm ready to help you in any way you want , I suggest you ask a mouslim American where you live & ask about the Holy Meaninig Of Quran . It's a great book which explains the meaninig Of the Quran Alkareem in english so if you read the meaning & understand it ,then it's gonna be a very great Job . I'm sure that you'll find out that nothing can make your life like a pretty rose like the Quran Alkareem .
your Idea is just so wonderful but since I'm from Syria so there would be a problem about the good time to chat & talk about Quran Kareem but I wish from the battom of my heart to help you & help my self in understanding & reading Quran Kareem but now it's my exams times & I'm studying in the Medical collage so please pray for me . but I promise you that as soon as Summer comes & finish exams I'll try to catch you to discuss togethr the Quran Kareem but until this happens please try to find that book because it can benefet you ver very much ....
again thanks alot to your Idea
I wish to be friends
I mean best friends
Ramia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 10, 2006 03:57

aslam alkum warahmatoo allah to all of you
beleiving that Quran is the most important thing for us as muslims

and is the best thing to learn and teach

and because i spend long hours online
i would like any sister who wants to learn quran as reading it right or memorizing it to be my friend

looking forward to hear from you