Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Cultures and Education > Holocaust - a myth or reality Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Holocaust - a myth or reality
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 20, 2007 02:14

well lets share knowledge on this event, the jews try to collect sympathies of the whole world.Did it ever happen or its just an exaggeration
of jews.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 19, 2007 17:32

salaam sister happy2bme,

i definatley agree with what u have just commented about..the peoblem with most muslims is that they forget that hazarat bibi saud was the grand daughter of prohet moses and the prophet himself used to fast with the jews and spend most of his time with them..so unfortunaley most muslim refuse to acknowledge this or just brush it undre the cover when it is mentioned..therfore still engaging in comments about disrespecting jews...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 19, 2007 00:39

I know this discussion is futile, as it is the same one that keeps being recycled by Muslims, but it is important to note that the Prophet Muhammad (sws) did not condemn the Jews in the way that Muslims find fashionable.

The idea that Muslims will rush out and condemn others, not to mention blow them up, is a sign of their own ignorance, and fanaticism. How can we continue in this way? Worse yet, how can the silent majority of Muslims remain silent?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 02, 2007 06:22

''jews''? ALLAH DOES NOT KNOW ANY JEWS!!
Hebrews you mean, because these are to diff. groups! Jesus which is a ''Greek'' name. Was a Hebrew, What is so funny! Jesus is not even his real name. real name is 'Yeshua'. How did this big change even come? There was no letter 'j' IN THE Hebrew Alphabet. Till this day there is still no letter 'j'. The devil has won the war and by this he has interbreed with the original people and has put out lies. so that his people are now number 1. There is no jesus, it is only another way to mis-lead people and they have done a great job!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 14, 2007 02:29

i wish people would stop talking about jews and how they have the wrath of Allah oin them...brother do u forget that hazarat bibi saud one of the prophets (pbuh) wife was the grandaughter of the prophet moses!, at the moment i think that whats going on in the world that Allahs wrath is on the muslim people not the jews.

i personally feel that we are not in a place to judge and we should be more concerned about doing good in the world instead of argue about the jews....in reality its politics not the religioun or the people who discrminate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 12, 2007 18:27

the jews claim that about 6 million jews were exterminated in SS camps like the auchswitz camp and many more. But thats not something unusual in the jewish history jews have been through worse due to their disobediance towards Allah subhanahu wa taala as per stated in the holy quran . They were butchered by the pharoahs. Then Emperor Bukht nasr of babylon wiped them off from jerusalem . Then even our beloved prophet sallahu alihe wa aalihe wassalam kicked them out from the sacred land (Jazeriatul arab).When a person reads the tafseer of the Surah Baqarah ,he comes to know the true nature of these goddamned jews and why Allah the almighty's wrath keep on falling on them

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 07, 2007 17:17

all i can say to that brother that being a law student i definatley know that the E.U [european union] which was a result of european communites getting together and condemming what had happened to the jews.

the EU then went about to set up the community as a whole...thats why when you see some cases highlighted in the media and you hear that so n so a case is gonna go to the courts of human rights this is usally the EU courts which R seen to be the higest in the land..their descison is permant and cannot be over ridden.