caste Romance

• View author's info Author posted on Oct 22, 2005 08:28

dose caste matter in a marriage
    dose caste matter in a marriage
  • 1Comment

• View author's info posted on Oct 27, 2005 14:15

Hey Tara

Did you know that in Islam there is no difference between Black and white, long as you are muslim, so to talk about caste and culture shows a person who is FAAR away from dein, and LOTS of ppl are RACIST!, when the girl says i'm marrying muslim, but hes black, the parents and family go FLIPMODES!! but its wrong!! I'm not saying your far from dein yourself but ppl who consider things like Caste, Skin colour are lost, i mean i have preferences but if my sister wanted to marry black or whatever, then i would have no probs with it, although they are not not my personal preference i wouldnt have any prob with it.
    Hey Tara

Did you know that in Islam there is no difference between Black and white, long as you are muslim, so to talk about caste and culture shows a person who is FAAR away from dein, and LOTS of ppl are RACIST!, when the girl says i'm marrying muslim, but hes black, the parents and family go FLIPMODES!! but its wrong!! I'm not saying your far from dein yourself but ppl who consider things like Caste, Skin colour are lost, i mean i have preferences but if my sister wanted to marry black or whatever, then i would have no probs with it, although they are not not my personal preference i wouldnt have any prob with it.
Follow - Email me when people comment