whats love? love

• View author's info posted on Oct 31, 2005 03:00

yes i agree with you. I think she does not love her self. Ha ha ha but rest of things i like and agree also
    yes i agree with you. I think she does not love her self. Ha ha ha but rest of things i like and agree also
  • View author's info posted on Oct 23, 2005 02:53

True u r, in all sense. The only love factor is making a human a human.
    True u r, in all sense. The only love factor is making a human a human.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Oct 21, 2005 21:56

That was definetly a nice poem, love is a real complicated thing to put into words, and you did a nice job of it.
    That was definetly a nice poem, love is a real complicated thing to put into words, and you did a nice job of it.
  • View author's info posted on Oct 20, 2005 08:11

i'm the 1 who definately with u sistah.. love comes with a pair of feelings such as happy & sad, hate & love.... without love... we will become creature who don't hav lovely feeling... love means that in order to get somthg we get 2 give smthg.. give & take... only one side love u..it would helps a lot... of course, i cannot deny that it could be done & it's not impossible 2 do that... but this is 1 case in 1000 cases right... not all people r lucky, right? so, people who has found love should be grateful coz there's other person who love u...
    some people say love is a blessing feeling but some of them say it's a disaster 2 fall in love... loving someone is very hard 2 do... well, it depends on u..right?
    love brings out ur joy & tear, sometimes having it will make u dying sometimes it give u hope...
    so...what is ur choice..
    want 2 be happy in loving some1 or want to suffer..
    all the best
    that's all...
    i'm the 1 who definately with u sistah.. love comes with a pair of feelings such as happy & sad, hate & love.... without love... we will become creature who don't hav lovely feeling... love means that in order to get somthg we get 2 give smthg.. give & take... only one side love u..it would helps a lot... of course, i cannot deny that it could be done & it's not impossible 2 do that... but this is 1 case in 1000 cases right... not all people r lucky, right? so, people who has found love should be grateful coz there's other person who love u...
    some people say love is a blessing feeling but some of them say it's a disaster 2 fall in love... loving someone is very hard 2 do... well, it depends on u..right?
    love brings out ur joy & tear, sometimes having it will make u dying sometimes it give u hope...
    so...what is ur choice..
    want 2 be happy in loving some1 or want to suffer..
    all the best
    that's all...
  • View author's info posted on Oct 18, 2005 17:48

couldnt have put it better my self!! well said i praise u for your choice of words.....bravo
  • View author's info posted on Oct 17, 2005 00:40

truly agree with u my friend
  • View author's info posted on Oct 14, 2005 03:24

Sistah, I too have to agree! well put together.
Follow - Email me when people comment