Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Religion > Muslim Women help Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Muslim Women help
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 22:57

Ive been learning muslim women, I love how they do things, I love to learn the do and don't the women can do and dont do. I know im white, But i have a heart that is open to something. I lost my son to SIDS at 6 months old, I hope you guys know what that means. And I find my self finding new things. I know some people might have a problem I love information or any good books. This is in my heart. not my head,

can any girls help me out

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2007 18:15

Brother i could give you some websites that you could learn more about Islam.also there is a Muslim scholar who i know well help you, his is an African American brother who come to Islam about 21 years he is really knowledgeable. he made Lot's of lecture which well increase your knowledge about Islam, this brother's name is Khalid yasin and you could find his video in his website. i hope that helps you brother and if you have any question about this feel free to ask me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 07:56

I ask Allaah, may He be exalted, by His names and attributes, to encompass your son in the vastness of His mercy and to join you with him in His Paradise .
be patient sister , It was narrated in the hadeeth that the Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) said : "Calamity will continue to befall the believer, male of female in himself, his child and his wealth, until he meets Allaah with no sin on him."
And it is narrated in the hadeeth that the Messenger (pbuh) said: "When a man's child dies, Allaah, may He be exalted, says to His angels: 'Have you taken the soul of the child of My slave?' They say, 'Yes.' He says, although He knows best, 'Have you taken the apple of his eye?' They say, 'Yes.' He says: 'What did My slave say?" They say: 'He praised You and said Inna Lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).' Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, says: 'Build a house for My slave in Paradise and call it the house of praise.'" Narrated and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (1021); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah.
And a man came to the Prophet (pbuh) and he had a son of his with him. The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Do you love him?" He said: "O Messenger of Allaah, may Allaah love you as I love him." Then the Prophet (pbuh) noticed that he was missing and he said: "What happened to the son of So and so?" They said: "O Messenger of Allaah, he has died." The Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) said to his father: "Would you not like to come to one of the gates of Paradise and find him there waiting for you?" The man said: "O Messenger of Allaah, is it just for me or for all of us?" He (pbuh) said: "No, it is for all of you."