Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > "sisters unite all around the world" Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
"sisters unite all around the world"
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 22:06

Salam Aleykum,

hey sis how are you? I would love to speak to you because right now I am going through a major trial in my deen im so LONELY sub7an Allah Im a convert, have been for 5 years, but I just returned home to Sydney which is one of the ugliest places on earth in terms of what ppl are interested in.

I feel so sad and down, I dont know where to turn except for Allah, but I feel so weak, even in my prayers I just kinda like rush through them and feel guilty to even ask Allah of anything because im afraid of what he may give me.

Sorry to lay all this burden on you, I wrote to you because you wear niqab and you may understand our situation is different to others...

I dont even know what to say.

M xox

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 06, 2014 14:14

i have been reading in almmost every comment,i will not judge and then there is a big but,allah will judge them,so you are judging,it is not your headdress that makes you a good muslim,every woman should deceide for herself if she is ready to wear it ,and a lot wear it for al the wrong reasons.you are not a better muslim because of it,pride is a sin to,feeling better than someone else and hoping they get punished also,I hope one day you get along with your parents again and that they will understand that there is not somutch difference between them and you.Try to be patience,friendly,helpfull and open to people,understand people are somethimes weak and ignorant and dont make the same mistake.Talk to allah as to a friend,you will get your answers ,just listen to your insidevoice.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 02, 2011 13:52

As salaamu alaykum dear sisters in Islam.

After reading there seems to be a need of friendship. As myself too am in need. Any sister willing to meet up or and talk online that would be great. InshaAllah hope to hear from sisters soon Takecare Sister Sensev.02/10/2011

Sister Warrior empress. InshaAllah since you wrote the above things have got better for you. If still in need you are welcome to contact me. Myself too am a revert of about 7 years and understand the harships that it can have. Please do feel free any sister to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon.
Takecare sisters.
Sensev

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 22, 2008 12:51

slms to anyone who are logged in.i hope to make friends from any country,male or female.i would like know about there cultures and there countries.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 13:19

assalam wa alleikum Sisters
i am new to this site but i am so happy to find it alhamduillah. inshallah we are all in good health and faith. sisters i read from the messages about our struggles with faith and i can relate. i am in a city in texas and the people are very wild and can not understand a hijabi. the ummah is very small here and i hope to come to this site and lean on my sisters for help in this difficult time for faith. i am here to listen to anyone and i hope be make a sincere friendship with you all and i hope inshallah my sisters here can see that i want to be a support and help build a strong support forum.

assalamwaleikum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatoo sisters

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 09, 2006 19:27

As'Salamo Wa'Laiykum Sisters. Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatu!!!!!

You all seem like very good sisters. May Allah (swt) reward you for your good deeds and strong deen (Jazak'Allah).

Dear Mujahida, (ur neqarb wont scare boys, or anyone. It shows to others how much you respect and fear Allah (swt).)

You dont have too may complaints, trust me we are all going through the same feelings. Especially lately through all that has happend in islam across thr world and in own country in Sydney.

We should not fear or care what others think. For people to make us feel bad for being muslim and look down upon us or laugh at us just shows what sort of people they really are. But hey, we dont need to judge them. there judgment is with Allah (swt). And may Allah (swt) judge them right and in the right way. Allah (swt) Alim right girls.

And Mujahida. Alhamdulilah your parents could never stop loving you no matter what. They may be hurt and angry with you, but parents always get angry at their children from time-time. You are their daughter, their blood, their creation, with your own personality, beauty and character, how could they not love you or stay angry with you. All good things take time. Just give them some time.

Sister, please feel free to contact me whenever you like. I am always here to talk to. Email me. Insha'Allah we will all talk again soon.

Wa Salamo my Sisters.... Fi Amanullah.

Allah Hafiz. xoxo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 08, 2006 16:02

salam dear,
i just want to tell u to let it go and not beeing no more agaist ur parents.
am sure they still love u even if they are christians.
am sure that maybe one time in their life they will get back to u.
me too am going trough a hard time with my parents, but what am learning it is that i still love them and still care about them.
sincerely yours.
mouna

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 04:46

Hey Sisters,

Wa Aleykum Salam.

You know what is funny, I actually joined this site to meet sisters and I got to! Alhamdulilah. I have been craving discussions not only about major Islamic themes, but also every day lifestyle stuff too. Thank you, Jazakum Allah Kheyran. (besides I think my niqab scares guys off haha whatever)

I don't know where my sadness is coming from really. I turned to Islam 5 years ago ma sha allah (I cant believe its 5 whole years, its all still so new to me). I was always raised with islam subtley around me, you see, my parents are Arab Christians. I was raised with stories of horror and terror of the "spreading of islam by the sword" and my parents would tell me they migrated to Australia "to get as far away as possible from muslims".

I went to a Catholic girls high school, and was a religious Christian as a kid, until it came to "confirm" and I refused. My teenage years were spent in pagan traditions, searching, searching for the meaning of existance, then at about 19 I found it - and it was in the enemy ranks! hahaha! Funny I can laugh about it now, I cried for a long time coming to terms with it.

I was disowned by my parents (literally), fled to an Arab counrty, got stuck in a dysfunctional (to say the least) marriage because "I wanted to please Allah" and fought the next two years trying to get a divorce. They were rough and bleak times.

Blah! I don't wanna go too much into that. I guess my major issue is being back in Australia, having to deal with non-muslim friends (high school buddies and such who didnt ditch me) and ofcourse, my family who I will never please and always be a big fat loser and traitor in their eyes. It's a big thing in Arab culture to displease your parents, but I understand that when you compare even them to Allah, they don't stand a chance. Allah I guess, showed me their true (and evil, arrogant, bitchy) side and made it easier for me not to be so attached to them. It's a blessing I guess. However, I still fear marriage again, I fear life again, I fear islamic freedom again. I dont know.

Maybe I just complain too much and dont count my blessings. This is my human arrogance I guess. Alahmdulilah I live in a peaceful country where I dont worry about poverty or food or money. Alhamdulilah I am still young and healthy and my body and mind work. Alhamdulilah I still have my islam. Alhamdulilah I still love life in a funny sort of way. Alhamdulilah I have the promise of a positive future *in sha allah*. Alhamdulilah Allah chose me, led me and put love in my heart for his deen.

Actually, I am ok inside :) Wa Alhamdulilah.

With Love,

Mujahida xoxox

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 21:46

As'Salamo Wa'Laiykum Sister Warrior Empress.. Wa Rahmatu Wa Barakatu.

How are you.? I live in melbourne and I am also a convert.

You seem like a good muslimah. Why the troubles.? Do not strees sweet heart, you are brave and you are a true believer in islam. May Allah (swt) reward you for that.

To have lived a life that does not involve such practices and too convert and bleive in something that does is a big step. You wear the hijab and neqarb (Ma'Sha'Allah) that is a good thing. Insha'Allah will reward you for you strong deen. Many muslim girls do not wear hijab, especially neqarb and wear things which are haram in islam. I do not judge others of their beliefs, but I can tell that you are a good muslim girl, with good iman.

Allah (swt) will help you get through this. Even if Allah (swt)is the only thing you can turn to turn to him as he will give you guidence, support, knowledge, happiness and strength. Do not feel weak sister.

May I ask why did you convert to islam.??

Bismilah Wa Rahman Wa raheem.

Allah (swt) Alim.
Wa Salamo sister

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 13:44

hi my friend i see u now on our site i wish u are be a friend

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 10:00

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM UHKTUM, MY NA IS NASIMAH. I AM 30 YEARS OLD. I NOW LIVE IN SHARON PA. I WOULD LOVE TO START A MUSLIM COMMUNITY HERE WHERE I LIVE. I AM THE ONLY MUSLIM SISTER THAT WEAR FULL HIJAB, YES I AM A NIQABI.FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, IT MEANS I COVER MY FACE. I AM MARRIED, HOWEVER I NEED MORE SISTERS TO INTERACT WITH (I.E.STUDY,PRAY,SHOP ECT.) SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,LET A SISTER KNOW,A.S.A.P. OH, AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RELOCATE TO THIS AREA, JUST LET A SISTER KNOW. WE NEED TO MAKE IT AWARE TO THE PEOPLE THROUHOUT THE WORLD THAT WE EXIST AND THAT WE ARE HERE TO STAY. RIGHT NOW HERE IN MERCER COUNTY PA. LET US BUILD A MUSLIM COMMUNITY THAT PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO LIVE INSIDE OF THE USA. PLEASE LOOK FOR ME ON AOL AND USE MY NAME UMMTAQEE.MAY ALLAAH REWARD YOU WELL AND GRANT YOU THE HIGEST LEVEL OF PARADISE. AMEEN