Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > DEPRESSION Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
DEPRESSION
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 19:54

i'm having some problem with my self-esteem as i always belief that i'm a failure,doom person..i am now trying to handle my life as a student under scholarship that require me to work extremely hard to continue studying oversea..im confuse on how to be a good communicator??? i know this is what we call LIFE..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 24, 2006 21:04

Sister that is not the right way to think about your life. When we think negative then everything will be negative.

Do not try to put so mut is not the right way to think about your life. Whech pressure in yourself about this and that but try to look on the brighter side.

Know what you want and be happy about it.

Life is great.

one of the book I read quoted "Happines cannot be persued but it must be ensued"

I am praying for your inner peace and may you always have the strength to face each day with ALLAH blessing.

Pray if youre in doubt and pray more if you are happy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 09, 2006 04:24

salaam sister unmuslaim...why do u think like that...caste co lour n creed does not matter u have a name which sates that maybe u are a non Muslim but sister honestly its silly to think negatively about Ur life...

once upon a time i used to think like that but not anymore..u have to think positively..like wot u want out of life?..there are two choices u have in life ..obviously the good n the bad...the decisions u make will effect Ur life later on so its worth looking at it like that but then again u can either live life or let life out live u...its sounds easy or maybe silly to some but honestly just look at what u have achieved n then look at wot u can do with it..eg travel the world help people put a smile on someones face which in my eyes is always worth so much...do something for Ur family ..anything...no one is a loser...only society wants ppl to think like that especially if Ur norms n values are different from them..otherwise god has made us equal to each other regardless of caste co lour n creed...so sister think positively Ur young n lucky to get this far..so appreciate it never let Ur guard down to the wrong person...see how ppl treats u especially on how they treat u n how they respect u as well.

as for communicating with ppl..well treat ppl how u want them to treat u...honestly i really dont think that anyone would bite u..lol..but always repsect ppl; value judgement; other peoples way of life maybe wrong in ur eyes, but try to see their point of view..everyone has the right to their opionion but that doesnt mean that they are wrong.

always look at critisim as a positive thing.4eg.if someone says something negative to u, in ur eyes look at it in a way to improve urself..if someone says some thing positive then look at it in a way that u are improving..nothing is impossiable in life.. we only make them or think like that.

i hope this is of some help

Tc ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 08, 2006 18:25

Darling in life, we are tested by allah on a daily basis, this isnt supposed to harm its supposed to help.
Education is such a hard thing, and the mere fact that you are acknowledgeing a low self esteem, means you have awareness.

I say to you, love yourself, and others will love you also. You are a beautiful person, and allah will ensure you are not harmed. If you have problems, email me, and i will support you sister

With love Julie x