Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > Will I ever find a man who can accept me and my son? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Will I ever find a man who can accept me and my son?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 08, 2011 23:56

As a young girl, I used to have a dream. A dream that I would get married at the age of 23, start having children at the age of 24… Wanted to have 4 kids, stop giving birth at the age of 30… and never did I believe premarital sex.

I never had any puppy-love during school days, first had a boyfriend at the age of 19. We were together for 4 years, and nothing intimate happened between us. In the same year I met my 2nd boyfriend, I was 23 then. We started living together when I was 25, we loved being with each other but still kept a respectful distance. Finally we really got close after 2 years.

And at the age of 29, I kinda gave up hope as he had never initiated marriage. But I wanted to fulfill my dream to be a mom. So I got pregnant. When my son turned 2, I began to think of our future and thought I could not carry on cohabiting for the rest of my life, so decided to call our relationship off. It was a painful decision for a while.

My boy is already 6 years old now. All this while I have been giving him the impression that his dad has gone to work but will not be coming back.

I am struggling, but doing fine bringing him up on my own. I know bringing up a kid is never going to be easy but it is my responsibility and I have grown to enjoy it.

But friends are telling me I would need a companion no matter what.

And the question is, will there be a man out there who can accept me for who I am, and at the same time, accept my son as his own?

I am not asking for much, it would be enough if I could find a man who is responsible and loving.....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2011 19:35

Quoting ogununver:

you are not alone at this topic.i am also living alone and have two children.i know how difficult it is to manage this.i am looking for a woman who will accept my kids and respect me as i am.i wont a honest and caring woman who will live whit me here in germany.

U have 2 kids? wow....... that's a bless!

How big are they?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 19, 2011 04:38

you are not alone at this topic.i am also living alone and have two children.i know how difficult it is to manage this.i am looking for a woman who will accept my kids and respect me as i am.i wont a honest and caring woman who will live whit me here in germany.