Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Romance > you are muslim but certain things you can not stop Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
you are muslim but certain things you can not stop
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 08, 2004 19:27

I am a muslim and I had stopped from all bad things but could not stop being around woman.I love women and can not help myself what you think

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 26, 2006 08:30

Asalam, i am a recent revert im a aussie revert to be honest brother you are a honest person i understand you its hard people dont realise how hard it can be being reverts people will say it is harom but if thats the only thing you cant stop i would say its better than other muslim guys going around bombing other brothers, from a understanding brother take care

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 23, 2006 02:27

haha,how are you?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 02:25

Iam Farrukh Ali Khan from RWP & want a sincere friend from somewhere near to me with whom i can share my feelings and temptations.
To personify legendary professionalism, as a part of an overall drive
To be a legendary human being.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 12:12

LISTEN BROTHER I AM SURE YOU CAN HELP LIVING WITHOUT WOMEN AROUND YOU, JUST GET MARRIED AND OYU WILL FINE SO DONT BE SUCH A WIMP

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 19:03

Salam,

Well bro & sis, what can i say is, we r not a perfect person but it doesn't mean we can do anythings coz ALLAH give us IMAN & ISLAM as a guide.... think bout it k.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2005 19:41

Yes you are a muslim but not yet a believer to ALLAH. Those who believe will see no love except love to all creation of Him as ONE. You must have the love in your innersoul to every creation but not only women. Women who disobey Allah, are the poison for you and the ones who loyal are honey for you. Women are not for you to find happiness in life but ALLAH own everything better than women 's love. Seek the Hidden treasure, and you reach happiness ever after.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 05, 2005 05:02

Wajeed:
I don't know if you're for real or if you are Mickey Mousing. Our ulimate goal is to live for the Pleasure of Allah.
There are many things that I'd rather be doing than channel surfing. I have prayed for a good believing Muslim male for more years than I can count. I know many sisters who are in similar situations. I think the most beautiful of all creations that Allah made is the male.
However, I am not a saint although my love life is as boring as one. like I was married many years ago and haven't since. I told my mom that the last time I knew pleasure was when Nabi Musa (a.s) was floating down the Nile with that special blaket. She cracked up.
Pray that you come to live for the pleasure of Allah and not the pleasure of Wahjeed. It seems impossible now. However, remember, that nothing is impossible with Allah!!! Don't try to help Him to work the miricle---Remeber, He's the Boss in that Department. Do Marry and ask Allah for your wife--not one that you can divorce at will, as the young man in one of these selections has suggested.
One day you will wake up and find you are empty from Haraam Sex---the pleasure lasts just so long. Your body is a vessel of the Spirit of the most High, and is therefore sacred and Holy.
May you fight the Greater Jihad (Al-Nafs) and may you be like the Muhajadeen. I still look at men and they look good---However, 20 minitues of pleasure is not worth eternity in hell. I take it one day at a time. I could fall tomorrow, but I pray Allah that I don't.
May Allah Bless You with Understanding-Hazrat Ali, said "Understanding is 99% of wisdom.
Pray for me and I will pray for you.
A Sister in Islam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 26, 2005 00:49

Asalamu aleykum 2 of ya'll
i think the weapon against bad things is "prayers"as allah said in his holly book< ina salata tanha alill fahshai wal munkar>"the prayers prevent you from all bad deeds"all you need to do is pray and ur "save"u don't pycholigist or wot so ever al hamdu lillah that our religion is complited.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 24, 2005 14:05

bro mashallah u r ready for jehad but the greatest jihad is on our own nafs once u hav ecracked that then u have achieved sucess

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 23:33

sahl write:

lots of bad things happen to people but what do you do when someone you trust and respect tries to take advantage of you?i really looked upto this guy instead he repaid me by kissing me my life hasn't been the same.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 22, 2005 23:32

sahl write:

lots of bad things happen to people but what do you do when someone you trust and respect tries to take advantage of you?i really looked upto this guy instead he repaid me by kissing me my life hasn't been the same.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 02, 2005 10:52

As-SalaamuAlaikum brothers and sisters. I too am concerned with the relationship rituals in this current Islam. To live according to the sunnah and the Prophet(ssws) is sometimes a lonely road. They say that is not proper for the men and the women to mix with each other, there are so few (if any) social activities or chances to meet other single muslims, except for the big Eid celebration, that one may feel hopeless. It may seem strange to marry one that you don't kow and a lot of divorces in Islam proves that fact. I do believe that a believing man is for a beliving woman and Allah(swt) says that he will put the love between you. I am fortunate that i have a loving man that wants to marry me, that I have known before my Islam, but I am not sure that this is the man that Allah(swt) has for me. What I am saying dear brothers and sisters of Islam, is that with faith and patience we will all find happines. If not in this life then the next InshaAllah.
As-Salaamu Alaikum

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 08, 2004 23:24

Hi there.. Dear bro.. if we are sincere in doing good just for Allah, i believe he will help us in our personal Jihad.
Personally, i myself have a hard time kicking out bad, immoral habits in my life. & is trying too tho'.

Esp in this fast-paced westernised world full of challenges & influences, many of our muslim friends tend to get sweep off to the worldly desires - drinking, gambling, & sex.

Pardon me for being frank & open in penning down my thoughts.

We need our weapon - DOA, supplications & prayers to him. & do not stop to constantly try to do more good. As humans, we have our weaknesses. It's our fitrah. God, our creator knows this - that is why he sets rules & do's & don'ts.

I wish all the best in trying to keep our Muslim identity & Islam Alive! Allah is the greatest!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 08, 2004 23:38

I feel for all of you wiht this problem. I know how it is and the only solution is to get marryed.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 04, 2004 03:45

I think for every man there is one woman....those who run around after women, like headless chickens, should seek medical/psychological advice....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 19, 2004 03:22

i know wot u mean brother, but we must try. because the compny of the woman can lead to many haraam things, u need to get married quickly

Reh
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 16, 2004 08:48

Well, i would say, you havent just found the one for you, with whom you will feel that she is the only one
So speak with me and Im sure you will learn a lot of me..., darling

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 24, 2004 09:29

hmm you want my opioion .. i think that u r good guy coz u want to try and stop you self and thats agreat thing... why u dont find a good girl and marry her...