Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > whats do you expect from a muslimah girl? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
whats do you expect from a muslimah girl?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 04:35

what do you think the real muslimah girl?what do you expect?i been a good girl all my life but my muslim brothers and sister in our community still calling me bad girl..and i hate that and making me cry sometime.i dont understand.im not wearing hijabs but i give smile to everyone.i talk to people nicely even to animals im not like them frowning all the time and seems unhappy to what they are doing.is wearing hijabs a way to judge someone?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 20, 2010 14:17

a muslim girl/woman must be....
quiet
repectful
honorable
obedient
nice
possative
giving
decent in clothing

even if a woman is not wearing a hijab.. she must dress in a decent manner... if you reveal then ppl with think wrong of you and no man will want you as a wife only some one for fun and pleasure.

i try to be what i worte above... some times i do mistakes but i hope to learn and have the patience to make my husband very happy and proud of his choice,

if ppl judge you then just keep away... but also consider what the list above, it will make every woman perfect and their men happy,

take care

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 14, 2008 09:46

dear sister first of all i tell you not to be hurt ed about hijab. the point is where you are living is the people are used to see the womens in hijab if you are not wearing hijab it is un usual for them . for example the people who are muslims in europe not wearing hijab but they are practicing islam as following according to the sunnah. alhumdullah hijab should be in the eyes of a i suggest you to use hijab as much as you can. insha allah hope the answer to the question.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 19, 2006 12:46

hi Zaynn..
Dunt be discourage of wat ppl mite tink abt u.Tats how we humans r meant to b.Everyone has their own way of looking at life.B truthful to urself n dunt let ppl bring u down wif wat they comment abt u..Remember,nobody's perfect continue to be the way u r n Insyaallah ppl will change their opinions abt u.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 15, 2006 12:37

Salaam,

Let Allah judge you and not people. So don't worry. Keep up ur good work and Allah will reward you for that. Don't expect from people, always ask from Allah.

Allah Haafiz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 20:16

hi how are you sweety

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 08:07

Asalamu alaikum ukhty (sister)....
I was born a Muslim allhamdu lillah, but only recently started wearing the hijab... the advice I would give you is to be true to your religion-don't be scared of takin that next step and wearing the hijab-Allah knows what is best for his servants... No-one should ever judge you for not wearing the hijab, that is up to Allah and He is the Most Merciful, Most Forgiving. Only He knows the sencerity that is in your heart for Him, so do not feel pressured to wear the hijab just because others do but because you fear Allah as much as you love Him and you trust that He has the best path for us, which Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) highlighted. Remember this life is temporary and we will not be here forever so do not get sucked into looking a certain way or being attractive like the girls in the magazines-they are not real. Having so much consideration for looks will eventually cause fitna for you...

I am very fun loving and I know haow to have fun within the guidlines of Islam. Just because you wear a hijab doesn't mean that you can't laugh, have fun with your sisters or be exciting-this is a misconception.

Sister, be a leader, not a follower and lets show those that hold and believe these misconceptions that they are far from the truth.

Fi Amaanillah, Wasalam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 21:51

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

We are all servants of Allah.
As male or female muslims, we have the rules, rights and responsibilities to fulfill and follow what is stated in the Quran and Hadiths.
Allah as the Creator, knows what is best for all humans, animals etc, etc....
The teaching of Islam is complete and beautiful, so we don't have to be doubtful why we must do this and that.

Sins and rewards from Allah come from various forms. The commands from Allah and rules to be followed are already stated in the Holy Quran and Al-Hadiths. The dressing code for male and female muslims are also stated in the Quran and teaching of Prophet Muhammad.

It is SINFUL for female muslim NOT WEARING HIJAB when men who are not our mahram see us. Wearing Hijab is compulsory when men who are not our mahram see us. But when people like our family members example, our father, brothers, sisters, newphews etc, there are only certain parts of body must be covered. We must gain knowledge so that we know in matter of dressing code for muslims what are the DOS and DON'TS.

Allah created both male and female so He knows what is best for His servants.
The commands of Allah and rules that His servants must follow regardless of time. So it is WRONG to say in the modern society a female muslim is not compulsory to wear hijab.

ALL the RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILIES of male and female Muslims are already stated in the Holy Quran and the teaching of Prophet Muhammmad, so we don't have to argue and doubful what are rights of all Muslims or human beings. We must bear in mind that Allah is FAIR to all humans, male and female, Allah knows what is best for us male and female servants.
Whether we want SINS OR REWARDS from Allah, we are responsible for our decisions and actions.
So just ask ourselves and our IMAN OR FAITH.

Yours sincerely,
Servant of Allah
(Singapore)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 18, 2006 02:57

i think a muslima girl is the person who knows her identity as muslima. there are a lot of things to mention. in short, she must fear from Allah.
Wearing hijab is preferred, but not compulsory as we live in modern society. a Muslima should have the same right as Muslim

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 23:01

Allah have put rules to make our lives better and for reasons that only Allah ta'alaa knows about.

You should know that hijab is something that is part of being a true Muslim.

May Allah guide you and other Muslim women to the right path. Ameen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 20:52

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

Islam is complete and beautiful.
Allah and Prophet Muhammad have teach us if possible to take Islam our way of life. It is not easy but we could try.

In Quran and Hadiths teach us how to pray,eat,manners with humans and animals, manners with parents and friends,marriage,communications,fast,
reading Quran,etc,etc,.........
in short what we could say ISLAM AS OUR WAY OF LIFE and as a PRACTISING MUSLIM.

What is outside and what is inside the heart are BOTH IMPORTANT as long there are NO HYPOCRITE. Allah knows whether it real or just a hypocrite ways.

In the Quran and Hadiths also mentioned about wearing hijab for muslimahs. Why Allah command so?
Not for punishment for the Muslimahs but may be for safety,respect,modest,and etc,.....
The rational, what we cover are something that is precious.
When we talk about food, we cover the food because we don't want the food to be spoilled by insects and microorganisms. In shops, the diamonds and golds are covered in glasses because they know they are precious and to avoid stealing and disturbance.

Let us think sisters, we are precious and should we follow the command of Allah? May Allah bless all of us, Amiin.

Yours sincerely,
Servant of Allah
(Singapore)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 09:41

Salamu alaykum

you ask what do someone expect from a muslimah?
Not only the muslims but the non-muslims as well when they are mentioned the word muslimah at least the expect to see a woman wearing hijjab and practicing Islam.

But lots of muslims nowdays have got it wrong when they say eman is in the heart.
Let us take the example of Shehada: You say(utter) it, you believe it with your heart and you act upon it(act upon the teaching that came with the prophet alejhi salam). So eman is uttering with your tounge , believing it with your heart and acting upon what you believe (with your limbs). The shehada of someone is not correct if he says the shehada but he doesn't believe it or he goes on worshiping other than Allah.

So sister if you believe one thing then you have to act upon it. And that is the case of hijjab. Hijjab is a part of Islam and when people see you not wearing it they see deficiency in your eman, and that might be the reason why they think you are not a good girl.
About the hijjab Allah says in Quran:

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful. Surah Noor 32

May Allah make it easy for you to wear hijjab sister!

I pray Allah that He guides us in the right path. Ameen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 07:26

Salam "Zain"

The people who are telling you these things are not too nice(they are not with a pure heart and they are not without sin) ...when you are being good to everyone, hurting no one and trying to have a relationship with God.

God bless you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 05:48

Assalamu alaikum Zaynn

Do not worry about what others think of you, i i know it may upset you. But they do not know the relationship between you and Allah that is inside your heart.

And its good that you smile at them, remember the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) used to smile at everyone. So even when you think they are saying bad things about you just keep on smiling and have the intention that the Prophet (P.b.u.h) used to too, and inshallah you will gain reward for it.

and no i dont think that wearing hijab is a way to judge someone, remember that we should try not to look at the faults of others and concentrate on ourselfs, to gain as much benefit for the arkirah.

wassalam

May Allah keep you in the best of health and imaan........Ameen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 21:38

Salamu Alaikum Zaynn. Although it would be best if you did choose to cover yourself that don't necessarilly mean that you are a good girl. It all starts inside. It's whats on the inside that truly matters. If you did choose to wear hajib this would be good because it will show to everyone else that you beleive it is whats in your heart that truly matters. If people think you are only concerned about the dunya they will think that you are bad and will also have little respect for you. I have personally never met anyone who is only concerned about this life that I 100% respected. Read my blog about the Muslimahs ideal character maybe that can help a little. Salaam my sister Zaynn.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 13:40

I think they hurt you

but try to read more baout islam

try ths site