SALAM to all MUSlims this is Ali
i was sunni and i know all the things in the SUnnis so for ur kind information i want to say plz stop this sunni shia fighting now and just unite now bcz our religin has become a joke for others... i would like to say can any one of u sunnis prove that HAZRAT ABU BAKAR,,HazRat Umer or Hazrat ever said to any one that they are Sunni,,,Ahlysunnat,,or Ahleysunnat walajamaayat,,,,,,,but i can show the shia name present in the time of HOLY PROPHET(PBUH) that BESHAK IBRAHIM was one of our SHIAS,,its their in the Quran my dear MUSlims,,,before saying anything wrong to any shia infact any muslim one must sure that whther they have got proof or not,,,,,,what ever u say about SAHABA ......so what about the SURATY MUNAFIQEEN ,,,u ppl dont have any sense what to do when to do ,,ISLAM is practical religion its not imaginary one so what ever it says it has got application with its proof.....soo show us from Quran bcz HADITH has got all the evidence in the Holy book ,,,,,so what ever shia ppl is called like SHIA>>FIQAH JAFIYRA,,,SHIAYANNY HYDERY QARAR i can proof those names by the mean of Hadith and Quran but can u ppl proof that how did u get these names....
All I'm saying is that shia"Sunni may be names to identify people. But just so that we all now that we have one religion and lets just keep at Islam but lets not get into parts that our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) never mention. It's just so stupid that we are fighting each other than supporting each other.
FILADIAN excuse me to declare you a liar as all the other shias particularly your scholars who keep hiding facts from you and keep on telling lies to you and you people follow them blindly , the Holy Prophet PBUH gave ONE of his daughters to Ali RadiaAllah Anho and TWO to Sayedh Osman RadiaAllah Anho.
For the sister who is asking about the difference between the Islam and Shiazm and those who are ignorantly calling for the union between shia and sunnah can read my blog (beware !! be careful!!).
The difference between Islam and shiazm is just like the difference between Islam and any other religion or maybe more .
There is a hadith from the prophet alejhi selam that says " ....my ummah will split into 73 sect, 72 will be in Hell fire and one in Jannah" and the Sahabas asked which is the saved sect? Prophet alejhi selam replied" The one which is in what I and my companions are upon".
And Shias are not in what the Prophet alejhi selam and his Companions were upon.
The shias speak ill of the Sahabas. They say things about Ebu Beker, Umer, Uthman radiallahu anhum, and they don't accept their Halifah.
And we know they were amongst the best of the Ummah.
What Do Scholars of the Past and Present say about Shia and Shiaism
We begin with the Name of Allaah
1) Imam Ash-Shafi'i: On one occasion Imam Shafi'ee said concerning the Shia, "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Raafidi* Shia." and on another occasion he said; "Narrate knowledge from everyone you meet except for the Raafidi* Shia, because they invent ahaadeeth and adopt them as part of their religion." (Minhaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah)
2) Imam Abu Haneefah: It is reported that often Imam Abu Hanifah used to repeat the following statement about the Raafidi Shia; "Whoever doubts whether they are disbelievers has himself committed disbelief."
3) Imam Malik: Once when asked about the Raafidi Shia, Imam Malik said; "Do not speak to them or narrate from them, for surely they are liars." During one of Imam Malik's classes, it was mentioned that the raafidi Shia curse the sahaba. Imam Malik recited the verse, "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are harsh with the disbelievers and gentle among themselves. So that the disbelievers may become enraged with them." (48:29) He then said, "Whoever becomes enraged when the Sah?bah are mentioned is the one about whom the verse speaks." (Tafseer al-Qurtubi)
4) Imam Ibn al- MUBAARAK: was reported to have said "Religion is gained from Ahl al-Hadeeth, scholastic theology, and crafty exemptions from religious ordinances from Ahl-ar-ray and lies from the Raafidite Shi'ites.
5) Abu Zur'ah ar-Razi: He said of the raafidi Shia doctrine of cursing the Sah?bah, "If you see someone degrade any of the companions of the Prophet SAWS know that he is a disbeliever. Because the Prophet SAWS was real, what he brought was the truth and all of it was conveyed to us by way of the Sah?bah. What those disbelievers wish to do is cast doubt on the reliability of our narrators in order to invalidate the Qur'an and Sunnah. Thus the disbelievers are the ones most deserving of defamation."
6) Ibn Hazm al-Andalusi: During the period of Muslim rule in Spain, Imam Abu Muhammad ibn Hazm would often debate with the Catholic priests about their religious texts. He brought before them evidence of textual distortions in the Bible and the loss of the original manuscripts. When they replied by pointing out the Shia claims that the Qur'an has been distorted and altered, Ibn Hazm informed them that Shia claims were not valid evidence because the Shia were not themselves Muslims.
7) Imam Al-Alusi: He declared the raafidi Shia disbelievers because of their defamation of the Sahaba. His position was based on the rulings of Imam Malik and other scholars. In response to their claim to be followers of the Ahl al-Bayt (the Prophet's SAWS family) Al-Alusi said, "No, they are really followers of the devils and the Ahl al-Bayt are innocent of them."
8) Muhammad Rasheed Rida: This scholar was among those who worked sincerely for rapproachment between the shia and the sunni, and they in turn pretended moderation for his benefit. However, in the midst of his efforts, they caught him by surprise by presenting him with a number of their books which slander Islam. He then replied in a paper called As-Sunnah wa Ash-Shia in which he exposed their false doctrines and idolatrous practices.
9) Dr. Hilali: After living close to the shia for some years, the famous Moroccan scholar, Dr. Hilali wrote a paper on them in which he declared them to be disbelievers.
10) Abul-A'la Maududi: wrote an introduction to the book, "Ar-Riddah bain al-Ams wa al-Yaum" In it was written, regarding the Imami Ja'fari Shia, "despite their moderate views (relative to other shi'ia sects), they are swimming in disbelief like white bloodcells in blood or like fish in water."
11) Among the other contemporary scholars who have expressed similar views are: Sheikh Abdul 'Aziz ibn Baz, Sheikh Nassiruddin Al-Albaanee, Allama Ash-Shanqiti, Sheikh An-Nashashibi, Imam Ahmad Ameen, and Dr. Rashaad Sali
Salamz every1, juss wanted 2 add ma 2 cents in. I believe dat the reason 2 y us muslims today are put down and humiliated is because us muslims dnt stand by, support and love one another any more. Instead we tend to seperate ourselves from one another, and in the worst situations oppress each other.
Lets not label ourselves as a 'sunni' or 'shia', lets just call ourseleves MUSLIM.
Shia's r true pictur of Islam, they are followers of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and Hazrat Ali (a.s), his(pbuh) brother in law n cousin. althoguh there are some misguided people who r cursing shia, infact they r cursing themselves, they r deviated from right path. don't u remember wht Prophet (pbuh) said in ghadeer-e-khum ?
("Man kuntum maula , fahaza Ali maula"), have u never bothered to concentrat what it means ? nevrmind, if u din't, lets go to the next and i hope evry one will agree wid me when Prophet (pbuh) said, Hussain minni wa ana minal Hussain . Hussain (a.s)is from me and i m his, howsoevr is friend of Him, is friend of mine, n howsoevr is his enemy, is my enemy, Ahhal (swt) love thos who so ever love Hussaina.
next think for a while, Prophet (pbuh) gave his daughter to none, but Ali(a.s),
does anyone still think that shia's are not on right path.?
Muta is halal, n has been halal since the time of Prophet(pbuh), is quranic, and it was halal up-till 3rd Khaliph, and then it was turnd haram.if it were haram, why was it still halal during the time of 1st , 2nd kalihps then? why is that in Holy Quran then ?
i believe iz a normal n resonanle person to understand.
my opinion on shai n sunis... i really think tht jsut us all muslims in gerenral dividing our selfs into 2 groups, n also confusin other muslims or nonmuslims... whn one muslimah says o i dont have to wear hijab bcz im shia.. as long as i do namaz im good 2 go, n other sister says thts wrng us sunis have to do namaz plus cover up... its so confusin. even for my self sometimes im jsut confused abt it.. whn some1 asks me am i suni or shia, i jsut anser, look iam jsut a simple muslimah,. i follow n read the quran.. im jsut simple... i dont really have to say weather iam suni or shia...
so no offense, to any1 or anythin..
but i jsut think shai n suni thing is jsut alot of BS...
forgivem e guys..
someone called sunni follows the Ahle sunnah wal Djemaah(group of people who follow in the footsteps of those who are folling the example of the prophet (Saws) ( the 4 mazhabs) (4 imams: Imam ebu Hanefi, Hanbali, Maliki and Imami Safi) these go way back to the companions of the prophet and other groups outside of this are not sunni therefore have nothing to do with islam.
Shia, alevi whatever its called they insult very important caliphs(also companions of the prophet (saws)) They reject Abu bakr(r.a.), Omar(r.a.) Osman(r.a.). Our prophet (saws) has said those who curse my companions May Allahs curse be upon them, also those who curse my ehli beyt(people of my household) May Allahs curse be upon them. there is more but I said enough.
well i just wanted to say that when a person talks about or argues about a topic they should know what they are talking about. For example many of you said that shia made themselves up after the prohet Mohammed (eace be upon him and his progeny)died. Actually there was no sunni and even no shia during the time of the prophet. When the prophet died he left Islam in the hands of Imam Ali pbuh but there are always differences. Up until now blood sheds because of this. Sunnis can't get the fact that Imam Ali and his family are infallible and that they are the real picture of Islam and they have to be followed the prohet peace be upon him said about Imam Ali's son Imam Hussian"Hussian is from me and iam from hussian allah loves who ever loves hussiana." There are many other ahadith by the prophet that proves that he and his family are the true lesders. Basically Shia's are followers of Imam Ali the cousin and the brother in law of the prohet. Just think about it the Prohet did'nt give any one his infallible daughter Fatimah pbuh instead he gave her to imam Ali. What does that tell you of the placement and the love of imam Ali to the pophet. I really don't want to make any difference between Sunni and Shia. This is the time when they most need to be united.
Thank you brothers and sisters
Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-
And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]
Please no matter what the differences are, we are all Muslims and treat each other with respect.
I think it is foolish to watch Muslims dying in Palestine and Iraq and we still fight between each other and say who is right and who is wrong !!
Shia mean a friend,an a friend of prophet(pbuh), are the deare an supportet of actual Islam,which is not fabricated by the ruller or others.(for refence read Mualana abul ala Moododi book Khilafat and Mulloqiat.)As for the answer for Mutah is already in Quran,and no body has right to turn halal into haram and haram into halal.
what is this Misyar,which arab are doing,they are doing Sin,because some one in past without an education put this into haram(which isnt true).read egypt news(By Mariam Al Hakeem, Correspondent
Riyadh: With the number of unmarried women in Saudi Arabia rising at alarming rates, an undeclared marriage system known locally as misyar is gaining prominence.)
Islam is very simple religion
it teach us that "there is no other than one God: he is infinite. Nor he has give birth to, nor he is be born to, and no body is equal to him"
this is basic
than it says
Always pray to Allah
(God) creator of universe and merciful.
And forgiver. He is the owner of day of Judgement,we look forward toward you and ask ,for the path of good people (i.e. Allah bait)not on the path of those on whom your course fell.
So I think this will be enough for any learned person to understand.
i hope that u do agree that there is 72 subsects in islam.and u have already agreed that only 1 sect will go to heaven. as u said shia's are non muslims, now do something just decide amongst urselves who is actually on right path and who is true muslim out of 71 now.(except shia). once u reached on a unanimous decision that only 1 sect is on right path and come to shia's and we will have a good chat.