About Fearing Allah:
1. O people, you shall reverence your Lord, for the violence/quaking of the Hour ,which is something horrendous. [Hajj: 1]
2. O you who believe, you shall bow, prostrate, worship (Ebadat) your Lord, and work righteousness, so that you may succeed.[Hajj: 77]
3. Therefore, you shall perform the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and hold fast to Allah; He is your Lord, the best Lord and the best Supporter.[Hajj: 78]
4. We said, "O fire, be cool and safe for Abraham." [Ambia: 21:69]
About Submission to Allah:
5. O you who believe, you shall embrace total submission; do not follow the steps of Saitan, as he is your most open enemy. [Bakara: 2:208]
6. Proclaim, "I have been given divine inspiration that there is one God (Allah). So you then become submitter" [21:108]
7. O you who believe, you shall obey Allah, and obey the messenger. Otherwise, all your works will be in vain. [47:33]
Assalaamu alaykum bro bd_syed, read ur profile and u say ur a soofi. Did the Prophet (PBUH) teach and preach sufism? Did he ever say, I am for you a blessed soofi?, As far as I know, he preached Salafiyyah and he said to his daughter Faatima (radiallaahu anha) that I am for you a blessed salaf. ... Not a soofi.
P.S. For more info check out troid.org
You will find alot of Haqq there.