I was just thinking, what the definition of Good Muslim or Muslima in today?s world. When I talked with Muslims from different cultures (America, Europe, Middle East etc). They have different definitions. Some say they are good Muslims, if they are offering prayers and reciting Quran regularly. Some say bear is also very important. Others say Humanity (To care other human beings) is the most important part etc etc??
I know every thing is perfectly describe in Quran and Hadis.
But still why we have different standards for good Muslim in East and West?
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'Alameen, Was-
saulatu was-salaamu 'Ala khairyl Mursaleen; Muhammadin An-Nabiyil
Ummiyee, wa 'ala Alihi wa sahbihi Ajma'een. Amaa Ba'ad
We appreciate all those who have contributed to this Islamic Webpage and invite you to further critique us so that we may guard this page from error in an effort to offer Daleel - Da
wah - Islamic expression.
One of the things that we are pursuing is knowledge of the Sahabah & Tabi
oon & Atbaa at-Tabi
1. What did the Sahabi do to entertain themselves ?
2. What avenues did they use to give da'wah and how did they give it (the content) ?
3. How did they love one another ?
4. What sort of assistance did the Ansari offer the Muhaajirun, vice versa ?
5. How did they educate themselves and what was the curiculum ?
6. How did they succeed over their fear of death and over come this love for the world ?
7. How did they understand and apply the Qur
an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah saws ?
8. How did they go about getting their sons and daughters married and to whom would they marry them to ?
9. What was their belief, how did they worship, and what was their charecter?
And insha'ALLAAH other areas, may ALLAAH ta'ala be please with the good that we do and make our lives full of blessings and growth for you me and the entire muslim ummah.